Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
Does this trick work on gold version too?
Pretty much yes. I'm quoting now what's on the Patreon page for the gold version post:

To access your old save game files from previous versions you must do this:

• Before running this new version open the folder "C:\Users\<your_windows_username>\AppData\Roaming"
  • rename folder named "Urban Voyeur - Gold Version 0.1.2" to "Urban Voyeur - Gold Version" (*)
  • run this new version, your old save game files should appear now.
(*) if you already have a folder named "Urban Voyeur - Gold Version", delete it first, and then rename "Urban Voyeur - Gold Version 0.1.2" to "Urban Voyeur - Gold Version"

For Mac, the save game files are located at /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support

For Linux, the save game files are located at /home/<username>/.config/

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Pretty much yes. I'm quoting now what's on the Patreon page for the gold version post:

To access your old save game files from previous versions you must do this:

• Before running this new version open the folder "C:\Users\<your_windows_username>\AppData\Roaming"
  • rename folder named "Urban Voyeur - Gold Version 0.1.2" to "Urban Voyeur - Gold Version" (*)
  • run this new version, your old save game files should appear now.
(*) if you already have a folder named "Urban Voyeur - Gold Version", delete it first, and then rename "Urban Voyeur - Gold Version 0.1.2" to "Urban Voyeur - Gold Version"

For Mac, the save game files are located at /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support

For Linux, the save game files are located at /home/<username>/.config/
Thanks hun.
The game should be made with RenPy. The amount of choices is simply ridiculous
I agree.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
SO..played through a couple times...barmaid path seems to be total corruption ..redhead from yoga path is drugs and orgies...blonde nurse who is abused seems to be a love path..you are still a pervert..but you are now a loving pervert..LOL

Reactions: johnconnor

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
SO..played through a couple times...barmaid path seems to be total corruption ..redhead from yoga path is drugs and orgies...blonde nurse who is abused seems to be a love path..you are still a pervert..but you are now a loving pervert..LOL
I skipped them all. :giggle:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
No problem. This is one of my favorite games here. Hope this helps the game gain more exposure, we already know that updates come out at slow pace but on my opinion it's still a damn good game (y)
Yeah, it's unique and high quality game for sure. But those highly irregular updates is the main reason why it didn't and mostly likely won't get much exposure\popularity. At least here, people are too used to consume new content once in month-two. Looks like it still quite popular on patreon though.
The game should be made with RenPy. The amount of choices is simply ridiculous
The only real plus of this engine i see is possibility to play in browser. Everything else is inferior to ren'py.
i just want to MC to bang the mother and daughter pair already. not sure why the dev is dragging it out and adding new char when there's a bunch already in place with little to no content.
Because those two are not Amanda or any other horny easy-going girl. And it seems this route is more close to being romance oriented than quick bang. I suspect it will be a while before action with those two happens.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..other than a working back and a skip function...this engine runs smooth as silk on my old machine...and looks basically as good as anything else that is more or less static images with choice boxes...maybe i'm misunderstanding why its considered so inferior..is it the ability to tinker and unren etc?...which i do not do so probably why i think this is fine.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I seem to remember this game having choices or am I confused? I was on the daughter route I guess and all of a sudden he's flirting with the idiot mother and now they're preaching about the "patriarchy" and "toxic masculinity".
I specifically chose to avoid her because in my other playthrough she sided with and defended her asshole husband after he tried to rape her in the alley and kill the mc. I need a walk through.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I seem to remember this game having choices or am I confused? I was on the daughter route I guess and all of a sudden he's flirting with the idiot mother and now they're preaching about the "patriarchy" and "toxic masculinity".
I specifically chose to avoid her because in my other playthrough she sided with and defended her asshole husband after he tried to rape her in the alley and kill the mc. I need a walk through.
Just a heads up. People who have been abused by their partner or spouse often try to excuse the behavior. The longer it goes on, the stronger the excuse. And in all cases, they fear the consequences of acting against the abuser cuz it becomes "reflex behavior". Like if someone kept pretending to punch you every time they said "hi", you''l put your hands up at first then later you won't do that. Your brain has learned to respond to them in a different way. In her case, that is what exactly what is happening. I won't spoil it but she does explain it and it does make sense. I'm on that route, too. Hint- don't be a creep and it turns out okay.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
That blonde Romanian or Bulgarian hawt mama needs to be our lover, no matter what. But her hanging out flabby tummy ain't attractive at all. We need that 'Corruption' route with that little family, asap. We're all kinky bastards here, another lovey-dovey shite is gonna ruin the pace

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Love the game.... And to be honest this is by far the most realistic game I have played. It's so much like real life!
I'm maybe just a pervert and a creep, but I can identify 100% with the doctor.

I would love to spy on people with a telescope (but alas, I live in a single story in a suburb where everyone closes their curtains. I have my own accidental experience with a neighbour, but a story for another day.) The sexual thoughts in his(my) mind, but saying the socially expected thing. Taking illegal pictures when the opportunity arises, but scared of the legal consequences. It feels so realistic and plauseble.

Also the way that the girls are presented is so similar too real live. Real live does not work like most games on here (And mass effect) where you romance every girl and and the end you can or need make a choice. (Or go for the harem)
This game is more like real life, if you make a decision, you loose opportunity. Just like real live.
You meet the girl of you dream, but you can not make to the next party, because you need help your best friend move house over the weekend. Or you go to your cousins wedding and meet the prettiest girl ever, but you already have a girlfriend at home and she is good friends with you cousin's sister. etc etc. Live is like that.

In any case, game is short, but I loved every second of it.
Like the bar girl... Man I have been in similar situations. Your not sure if the likes you or if she is just trying to milk you.

Reactions: Dilettante

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That blonde Romanian or Bulgarian hawt mama needs to be our lover, no matter what. But her hanging out flabby tummy ain't attractive at all. We need that 'Corruption' route with that little family, asap. We're all kinky bastards here, another lovey-dovey shite gonna ruin the pace
The other thing I love about this game is precisely that. Real woman have flabby tummies, not hour shape bodies, chubby legs, big nipples, small nipples. average faces, pretty faces. Pretty faces on average bodies and average faces on pretty bodies with personalities to match. I love the body proportions in this game.

Not all the girls are equally attractive nor equally available. Barmaid and some of 4 dorm girls and daughter are very pretty. Other is older and more mature looking with some body flaws.

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
After choosing name and few lines of text game freezes to the point that I have to reset my PC. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
hmmm..other than a working back and a skip function...this engine runs smooth as silk on my old machine...and looks basically as good as anything else that is more or less static images with choice boxes...maybe i'm misunderstanding why its considered so inferior..is it the ability to tinker and unren etc?...which i do not do so probably why i think this is fine.
It's not that engine runs poorly or anything, it's pretty much the same as renpy. I guess i'm just less used to it, all those neat key bindings from renpy and all. And yeah, that "back"\"history", "skip", and few other things are very much useful. Autosaves on your every choice too. Quite a few options missing in this engine.
Ability to extract images and look at script is something i do on occasion. Searching for something "hidden", editing errors etc.
Though it's pretty similar for this engine, just instead of rpa it's archive asar you need to extract. After downloading dll for archivator. There is also more things renpy better at i probably missed.
barmaid path seems to be total corruption
I would call that "sugar daddy relationship".
..redhead from yoga path is drugs and orgies...
I doubt it will progress this way. I think Beth's route is separate from Marcie's parties path. Just like Megan seem to be, even though you also can meet her at party and progress her path instead of Beth. And there's no really "yoga path", it's pretty much three separate routes that will progress without other involved how i see it.
Well, there's no "daughter route" yet and you can't completely choose one of them. Both Nadine and Sophia seem to be in one "route" for now. Like MC saying, a "package deal". You do have some choice later on, who do you want to spend time with and further it gives you slightly different scene with Sophia in car if you choose her.
That blonde Romanian or Bulgarian hawt mama needs to be our lover, no matter what.
If you mean Sophia, she's slovakian.
But her hanging out flabby tummy ain't attractive at all. We need that 'Corruption' route with that little family, asap. We're all kinky bastards here, another lovey-dovey shite is gonna ruin the pace
Speak for yourself please. Considering attractiveness of plump bellies and kinky bastards. Some of us love a bit of realism about women's bodies in these games and not looking at another supermodels batch. It can even be one of the reasons why people start playing this game. Also, MC may be a pervert, but not to the point of "rotten". He can still have few romance-ish routes without ruining any pace i believe. Doesn't mean there won't be elements of corruption when we talk about innocent Nadine, but yeah.
Any tips for going through the same door as beth for the mushroom party?
You can't. I tried all routes and it's only ever giving same two options.

Reactions: UncleVT

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The other thing I love about this game is precisely that. Real woman have flabby tummies, not hour shape bodies, chubby legs, big nipples, small nipples. average faces, pretty faces. Pretty faces on average bodies and average faces on pretty bodies with personalities to match. I love the body proportions in this game.

Not all the girls are equally attractive nor equally available. Barmaid and some of 4 dorm girls and daughter are very pretty. Other is older and more mature looking with some body flaws.
Yeah, exactly my thoughts. And not only that, there's also so much diversity in bodies here. Pretty much all of women have something very different and unique. That's something you won't see in most of these games. Dev tried hard to make each model worth going for. Not to mention variety of skintones, faces, makeup, hairstyles etc.
After choosing name and few lines of text game freezes to the point that I have to reset my PC. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Dunno, these images\animations in gold version is pretty heavy though. The only way i noticed is that sometimes it takes a second to load particular image when it's new scene. Rarely. I suggest to maybe try online version at (even though it's still 0.3.1 version). It uses compressed images, so maybe that will work without freeze.
is there any compressed ver for this one ?
Almost whole purpose of this gold version though is to enjoy high quality un-compressed images. Dev did release other downloadable versions, mildly compressed "standard" one. But it was removed from OP when gold came up. You can search for it, maybe it's still available somewhere on other sites. Or play online version.

Reactions: Sharku

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good game would highly recommended it although the blood boils at the abuse parts of the story. If only we were a walking tank and not a doctor. Like it's been said the women in this game are incredible very well made.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Good game would highly recommended it although the blood boils at the abuse parts of the story. If only we were a walking tank and not a doctor. Like it's been said the women in this game are incredible very well made.
The abuse part felt rough.. I felt so helpless in both instances, but ultimately realistic. life is not like a movie.

Reactions: titit and Mormont
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes