Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Urban Voyeur [v0.8.0 GOLD] [Cesar Games] - Original Size: 3,5GB

Download PC (399MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yac v.2.1 medium settings (hngg@f95zone) Attched files show the difference in quality.

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Urban Voyeur [v0.8.0 GOLD] [Cesar Games] - Original Size: 3,5GB
Download PC (399MB):
Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)
It would be always useful to know which setting you used regarding image quality: High, Medium, or Low. Could you please write it every time?
I prefer to have HQ and avoid downloading Medium or Low, so it would be nice to have this information.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I still remember when this game came up in 2017, when the renders where for me top notch and nothing could top it. This game is the perfect example of why devs should end their game at a reasonable time.
The best written games tend to jump the shark around 18 months after first public release. Devs should plan to wrap up under the 2 year mark.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
It would be always useful to know which setting you used regarding image quality: High, Medium, or Low. Could you please write it every time?
I prefer to have HQ and avoid downloading Medium or Low, so it would be nice to have this information.
i have compressed it with medium settings (80% image Quality).

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
i have compressed it with medium settings (80% image Quality).
Thanks for the information. Maybe it would be useful, if you can, to provide a sample with two images: before and after. I think many more people would download your compressed versions if they see that the results are almost identical.

Have you tried using mozjpeg as alternative encoder for renderings?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the information. Maybe it would be useful, if you can, to provide a sample with two images: before and after. I think many more people would download your compressed versions if they see that the results are almost identical.

Will do this later. I'm very happy with the results that Yac delivers .

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

have added to picture at the compression post attachment. The right side is the original and the left side is the compressed on the picture with the slider.

Reactions: Gunizz
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes