Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
i can't extract the game using enigma, im x86

[+] Filename: x:\A\B\C\D\E\F95\Urban Voyeur\Urban Voyeur - Gold Version.exe
Loading large file, it might take some time...
[+] x64 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found "/4"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.
Enigma is not wrong. The game's exe is already unpacked in few recent updates, so there's no need for enigma anymore. The only thing you need to do, is to unpack the archive called app.asar from "resources" folder into this same folder. app.asar contains everything from game files, and you can delete the now useless archive after unpacking. Also, you might need to download some extensions from net that allow your archive manager to unpack .asar files, as my 7zip wasn't able to do so by default.

Reactions: rKnight

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Enigma is not wrong. The game's exe is already unpacked in few recent updates, so there's no need for enigma anymore. The only thing you need to do, is to unpack the archive called app.asar from "resources" folder into this same folder. app.asar contains everything from game files, and you can delete the now useless archive after unpacking. Also, you might need to download some extensions from net that allow your archive manager to unpack .asar files, as my 7zip wasn't able to do so by default.
Thank You, it work

Reactions: Dilettante

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
Let me just stop you right there and say thank you for clarifying that new content is available.
I posted my previous post with the intention to figure out if new content was available or if it was a remake of sorts.
In my humble opinion that does not equal "trolling".
Sorry for the confusion. I wasn't referring to you but to some other previous posts with people saying there was no "action" BS

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
When will the dev release the online update? Asking for the mac fans...
Probably in October, he usually releases the free online version a month after the update is available to patrons. Meanwhile maybe someone will upload the Mac and Android versions if you're lucky.

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
Sesinho said:
I would include they Gay tag, cause when he is told to jerk off and cum in 3 minutes he doesnt even think of something, so he is obviously feeding of the excitement and submission to the guy with gun.
Does this people actually play the game? Probably they skip 99% of the text and then complain the story is shit :cautious::cautious::cautious:

cum01.jpg
cum02.jpg

Reactions: momentarilydepraved

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Does this people actually play the game? Probably they skip 99% of the text and then complain the story is shit :cautious::cautious::cautious:
Yes, they do it always. Evidently, everybody have their own vision of how a proper "stright" jerking off looks.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
i can't extract the game using enigma, im x86

[+] Filename: x:\A\B\C\D\E\F95\Urban Voyeur\Urban Voyeur - Gold Version.exe
Loading large file, it might take some time...
[+] x64 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found "/4"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.
You need asar archiver to extract app.asar
asar archiver is a part of Node.js runtime environment

Download and install
If I remember correctly, path to Node.js will be added to your %PATH% environment variable automatically, so you can run its commands directly from CMD or Powershell

Shift+Right click on the resources subfolder of the game, select 'Open command window here' or 'Open Powershell window here'
Test asar by typing
asar -help
asar help text should be displayed. In case it worked, type following commands in there (or you can copy/paste them from here)

mkdir ..\extracted
asar e app.asar ..\extracted\

After extraction is finished, you'll find the contents of app.asar in the extracted subfolder. Images are inside the assets\scenes subfolder.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah that works, or alternatively download addon for 7zip as i did and just extract asar archives as any other archive.
Right, last time I checked was back in 2017, nothing like that existed then. It was first created in December 2017, so it's an option now if you don't have Node.js installed already and it is easier to use.

Thanks for the tip

Reactions: Dilettante

Coren

May 8, 2020
This might be a good game but I felt like every time I got a chance to make a choice it was kind of already past a point of no return type deal. Like you get one shot at this gathering that was supposed to be fairly regular. If you take the invite you are locked into either the bargirl or the receptionist. You can detour with the battered wife but that one choice (a person who doesn't think make) locks you into a whole lot of undesirable shit. Basically the bar visit just screws with weeks of time. I just wanted to drink and socialize a bit, damn. That's not reasonable to me.

There were a lot of choices I wish I could have made but the MC just bungles it. I can't play like a thirst hound, he always pulls back before anything decent. I can't play like I have some sense, there is always a point where the MC makes a thirst hound choice and IT'S A TERRIBLE ONE. For a doctor, he just doesn't seem very intelligent or socially experienced.

Where ever the branches are, I couldn't detect them, not because it felt like a natural story but because too much happens in between choices. Good luck on future endeavors but this is not me.

Reactions: groove888

amodra

Jul 12, 2019
said it's normal that no matter what route I take in the game I have the games that frizz is that the text does not want to advance?

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
said it's normal that no matter what route I take in the game I have the games that frizz is that the text does not want to advance?
Where does that happen? I played all routes and I didn't get any freeze.

By the way, and since no one have mentioned it here, the free Online version was released last month.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I can not really give you any new updates on this game. I can refer to the last update from the developer on Patreon though:
Cesar said:
"The next update 0.8.0 will start on Saturday and yes, it'll have content for Sophia and Nadine and other paths as well."
I expect that meant that the development of 0.8.0 started on October 10th. Otherwise the 0.8.0 would have been released on that day.
Cheerios!

- ZzZ -

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
I can not really give you any new updates on this game. I can refer to the last update from the developer on Patreon though:

I expect that meant that the development of 0.8.0 started on October 10th. Otherwise the 0.8.0 would have been released on that day.
Cheerios!

- ZzZ -
Geez... It's not that. What he meant was Saturday game events. 0.7.1 had all Friday game events. Next update will start on the following day, Saturday.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Ah ok, I guess that could be true. I did not think of that interpretation at all! :eek:
I only saw two possibilities, the one i mentioned and the release day...

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes