1BigTasty1

Apr 19, 2019
Any chance of a new mega link?
Getting

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:

The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

The file has been deleted by the user.

diester

Apr 28, 2020
Hello
message for the creator and or the translator.

the game not being translated as a whole. is it possible to have a fully translated version or a version to translate ???

that would be very appreciated

shin67

Jan 28, 2020
Hi,
I think you can add a tag "virgin"
Some of the dorm girls are virgin and Nadine too

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the game to - Gold Version 0.7.1 (y)
Cheers

Also - "virgin" tag added.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys whats the difference between sandbox and VN mode? Are there sex scenes missing in VN mode? I prefer VN but if there is missing scenes I try the other mod

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
OMG this is one of the first VN games i played, i think it was on some web cause i dont remember having downloaded anything. And its 3GB. I guess ill have to play it

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
honestly... dont play this game, i have seem more action in a PG13 Hollywood movie...
I guess you really didn't played the game to say such non-sense, there's plenty of sex scenes. On this last update only, I saw fucking, girls playing with dildos, anal sex, blowjobs, etc, Sure, the usual stuff we see on Hollywood movies :D Hint: take a look at cg rip.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I love the differents stories and i love
honestly... dont play this game, i have seem more action in a PG13 Hollywood movie...
if you just want to click on a girl and have all scenes of sex in 5 minutes, i'm sure you could find some games like that. But if you prefer having a good story too, then this game is really a good one, even if updates are long to come. Design is really good, characters are well developped and the story is good.
And in this game, you play a voyeur, not really a "maker"... MC look, watch, stare... and the girls he met are realy gorgeous and for differents tastes.

Apr 4, 2020
It's a fairly interesting game, replayability wise. There's a lot of different choices you can go down, though you've got a couple of crazies down one way and the mother-daughter duo is a shame to pursue individually. If it had more content I'd be more interested, but for what it is its pretty well designed.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->