kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
1599509901525.png

What is this nonsense? Jesus christ this whole situation reads like the author got lobotomised.

A lassie goes to an alley with her husband
Husband knocks her about cause he's needing to stamp his "I'm a dick" card or something.
The MC has the option to just chill out and watch or pretend to phone the police cementing his status as an absolute pie.
The husband discovers the MC then has a gun and just shoots it off at 11 at night like it ain't no thing cause.... you know... that's just what people do apparently.
The MC then go down and the husband threatens to shoot him again cause offing Doctors is the street is a completely normal thing to do.
Then he goes... nah, where's the fun in that. Instead, I'm going to force you to get your lad out and have a wank (!!!) and the MC's like "well shucks I guess I gotta", I totally can't think of anything better to do on a Friday night.
Despite obviously being in what I can only assume to be a high stress situation, he's completely capable of rubbing one out before the buzzer
The cavalry then arrives after he's blew his load over the pavement, I can only imagine they saw the MC smacking his dick around and was waiting for the MC to finish.
The husband then zooms off like a bond villain, I can only imagine shouting "next time the day will be mine Bond! Next Time!" over his shoulder as he goes
Everyone gets in the car cause the lassie looks like she's been smacked about with a brick and then the first time the lassie who was about to get raped says to the MC with a wet dick is "hey man, gonnae no press charges against my trigger happy junkie husband"
The MC's like "no I'm ok thanks"
And then she BLACKMAILS HIM?!?

Fucking hell... I've played some right peculiar games over the years but that whole scene must be the worst.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
View attachment 806041

What is this nonsense? Jesus christ this whole situation reads like the author got lobotomised.

A lassie goes to an alley with her husband
Husband knocks her about cause he's needing to stamp his "I'm a dick" card or something.
The MC has the option to just chill out and watch or pretend to phone the police cementing his status as an absolute pie.
The husband discovers the MC then has a gun and just shoots it off at 11 at night like it ain't no thing cause.... you know... that's just what people do apparently.
The MC then go down and the husband threatens to shoot him again cause offing Doctors is the street is a completely normal thing to do.
Then he goes... nah, where's the fun in that. Instead, I'm going to force you to get your lad out and have a wank (!!!) and the MC's like "well shucks I guess I gotta", I totally can't think of anything better to do on a Friday night.
Despite obviously being in what I can only assume to be a high stress situation, he's completely capable of rubbing one out before the buzzer
The cavalry then arrives after he's blew his load over the pavement, I can only imagine they saw the MC smacking his dick around and was waiting for the MC to finish.
The husband then zooms off like a bond villain, I can only imagine shouting "next time the day will be mine Bond! Next Time!" over his shoulder as he goes
Everyone gets in the car cause the lassie looks like she's been smacked about with a brick and then the first time the lassie who was about to get raped says to the MC with a wet dick is "hey man, gonnae no press charges against my trigger happy junkie husband"

Fucking hell... I've played some right peculiar games over the years but that whole scene must be the worst.
You gotta admit her daughter is worth the pain and suffering. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Learsodin

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
You gotta admit her daughter is worth the pain and suffering. :WeSmart:
Do you actually get anywhere with the daughter? I powered through a bit further and literally the most I got was the MC looking going looking at her in various situations and have him thinking "hmm that's a cutie right there". The MC has all the charisma and drive of a half baked sweet potato

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Do you actually get anywhere with the daughter? I powered through a bit further and literally the most I got was the MC looking going looking at her in various situations and have him thinking "hmm that's a cutie right there". The MC has all the charisma and drive of a half baked sweet potato
I haven't played the update yet so I can only hope we finally took her cherry and knocked her up. :sneaky:

Last edited:

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017

Instead of this huge post you should have used your time to play it a bit more... Sophia later explains why she did that and imo it's quite plausible and makes sense, at the end of the day she was protecting her daughter.
About the rest, well it's a game, take it with a pinch of salt. A lot of bad and weird stuff can happen on desert dark alleys on bad neighborhoods in New York...

Reactions: Learsodin

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Instead of this huge post you should have used your time to play it a bit more... Sophia later explains why she did that and imo it's quite plausible and makes sense, at the end of the day she was protecting her daughter.
About the rest, well it's a game, take it with a pinch of salt. A lot of bad and weird stuff can happen on desert dark alleys on bad neighborhoods in New York...
I did play it, I powered through all the way to helping them move. It doesn't change the fact that the actual plot of the game involves a lad discharged a firearm (which even in New York is surely not that common?) and then randomly made another lad... erm... discharge himself.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i can't extract the game using enigma, im x86

[+] Filename: x:\A\B\C\D\E\F95\Urban Voyeur\Urban Voyeur - Gold Version.exe
Loading large file, it might take some time...
[+] x64 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found "/4"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I did play it, I powered through all the way to helping them move. It doesn't change the fact that the actual plot of the game involves a lad discharged a firearm (which even in New York is surely not that common?) and then randomly made another lad... erm... discharge himself.
Seems like currently every second man fires a gun in New York nowadays, so not sure if it's that strange. In terms of the rationale of the "lad". It's obvious, he wanted to firstly humiliate the wife. It's what insanely jealous people do to their partners. Then he spots the MC and immediately (rightly) jumps to conclusions that there is something between the MC and his wife. So now he wants to kill the MC, but decided to humiliate him in front of his already humiliated wife would be more satisfying.

Abusive, jealous husbands and boyfriends does shit like this all the time. So kind of feel accurate for me. The MC being able to rub one out under pressure. I guess some people can do that. Surely you must have heard about couples being forced to have sex at gun point. (Sometimes before or after the female gets raped by the gunman.)

It's a sick world we live in, so I do not see this as far fetched at all. I'm actually pretty confident that something very close to this is happening right now, somewhere in the world.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed this ... I think my favourite bits were seeing the college girls sex game (mainly the rougher bit at the end) and seeing the co-worker get fucked in the alley - though there I really woulda liked an option to stay hidden and not come out and then the dude to get that weird video of you, wasn't keen on that... I was a bit disappointed that she then disappeared from then on, I was into the whole abuse victim thing...

But yeah I enjoyed it and checking out the various routes, would have been nice to be in something like Renpy so you could purely skip seen text, and have rollback, but at least it wasn't RPGM, haha.

I'll definitely check it out again in the future.

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
Are there any actual changes between 7 and 7.1? If there were I ,issed them somehow! :oops:
On this update I found new content for:

Jenny (the bartender), for both sub-paths with her
Beth (Yoga girl/Marcie's party)
Dormitory girls
Kitchen woman

And pretty much sex in all of them
Guys saying there's no "action" please go troll somewhere else, i've been playing this game since the first update and there's always been new sex scenes in all of updates :sneaky:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Try replaying from the start and aim for Beth and the dorm girls.
If you're aiming for Nadine, this update will disappoint you.
Oh, so the new stuff is other branches of older points in the game instead of a continuation of the storyline?
Bummer! My save point was at the coffee shop. It is probably on a route with Nadine which you seemed to suspect...
On this update I found new content for:

Jenny (the bartender), for both sub-paths with her
Beth (Yoga girl/Marcie's party)
Dormitory girls
Kitchen woman

And pretty much sex in all of them
Guys saying there's no "action" please go troll somewhere else, i've been playing this game since the first update and there's always been new sex scenes in all of updates :sneaky:
Let me just stop you right there and say thank you for clarifying that new content is available.
I posted my previous post with the intention to figure out if new content was available or if it was a remake of sorts.
In my humble opinion that does not equal "trolling".
I would go so far as to bet on the fact that:
a) The usual modus operandi when one has a saved game is to load it up and continue from there.
and
b) Most people do not intend to replay every game from the start whenever a new version comes out!

Anyway thanks for the info guys! (y)

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
After looking through comments i have to ask if there is any sex scene with mc or like title sugest we only look at others.
There are some sex scenes, depending on your choices. It's a game where there is a good story too and well developped characters so there is not sex scene every 5 minutes.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
After looking through comments i have to ask if there is any sex scene with mc or like title sugest we only look at others.
There are sex scenes but from the playthrough I done it feels more like the MC gets his kicks by simply looking at women and thinking "golly it'd be nice to touch a woman", which makes sense as he's obviously a voyeur but it does make for slow goings

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes