wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Not the most interesting update...
From patreon:

One image from the dormitory girls story line. Yes, there will be a plot twist...
8K9SJa7QLKs0pUSZy1us50rD19-CV0Ff1_mH26JbaPg7P1MX6OIePEtJOFDQa-tB.jpg

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Seems that september has been removed and changed to
  • Version 0.2.0 - Major update: Exact date TBA

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017

[...]
Now that i have a clear view of what's left to do versus my (new) full availability to work on the game (something that i never had before and the main reason i never gave an exact release date), i'm setting the official release date to October 31.

I know some people will be upset to wait another month, but that's the best i can do considering the current circumstances, and please bear in mind that very soon i'll be working full time on the game so things will speed up from now on!

Thank you!

Cesar
And yet, on patreon he has pushed the release back another 3 weeks again...:rolleyes:
  • Version 0.2.0 - November 20 (Patrons) November 22 (Online)

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sorry for another delay :frown: The reasons are explained on my latest public post.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Here the post: NEW RELEASE 20 NOVEMBER

This is the message that probably no one likes to read and also upsets me a lot to write, but unfortunately I'll have to delay the release of the next update.
3 weeks working full time on the game proved to not be enough to put things back on track.

Only this week I'm sending the final game script to be English proofread by a third party.

They'll take around 1 week to do the job, only after that I'll be able to insert the final text into the game, code things, test and polish.

This time i won't do the same big mistake i did when i released the first version of the game, the lack of English proofread on the first version was a major complain by a lot of people so i won't release anything without being English proofread first even if that means delaying the release of the update.

I also end up spending more time on the graphics than i expected, i had to redo a couple of images due to some mistakes and insert new extra images to improve the visual storytelling. This obviously delayed the overall development of this update.

I'm really very sorry for this delay, and i apologize to everyone, especially to my Patrons, i know a lot of you are very eager to play this next update, and have all the right to be upset now because it has been a long wait, but i hope you understand the reasons for why this is taking so long.

Please check the top of the page for the new release dates. Thanks.

Cesar

Last edited:
Reactions: jackkane

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
5 months between updates? wowwy, nice! and people still pledged?
We can't judge at present. If at the release the content is the same or more than 5 releases of a game updated monthly, it is fine.

Reactions: titit

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This is one of those games with a large number of branches, so I never expected to play every month. I'm just happy development is progressing.

Reactions: titit

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This is one of those games with a large number of branches, so I never expected to play every month. I'm just happy development is progressing.
I agree, but I was wondering if payment at update instead of a monthly payment could fit better with teh development time of this project. Obviously with an increase in the "price" of the patreon levels. Moreover he is not even so active with update on the page that could justify the monthly fee.

Reactions: Bagger288

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I really liked the 1.2 version of this game, it really felt like a interactive story with lots of interesting possibilities. Also game looks just stunning, not only the characters but also the backgrounds. You can tell Cesar must have put a lot of energy and thought into making it. If this update is even half as good as the last it will be worth the wait :eazyHype:

Reactions: Apocryphus
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes