Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
The online version should be released at some point today. Would be nice to get our hands on the gold version though at some point, as that version has an extra storyline that the others don’t have.

Reactions: art199

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really interesting game. Unique setting, many different branches and fine writing. Worth trying for sure

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Can't get the gold version to work with Wine unfortunately. Tried the online version, but even though it said 0.2 it seems like it's still the old version there?

arar

Jun 4, 2017
Honestly not as much content as I expected for like a couple months of work. The content is really good just really disappointing that it was so short for how long we waited.

I played through every single route and yet I thought this update was still really boring.

Last edited:

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Honestly not as much content as I expected for like a couple months of work. The content is really good just really disappointing that it was so short for how long we waited.

I played through every single route and yet I thought this update was still really boring.
Did you find any new content? I couldn’t find any in the online version on my first playthrough.

Aug 22, 2017

Unfortunately I agree. Not much new content for several months and multiple changes to the release date. Even still this shows much promise.

Reactions: papasmurf

komando12

Aug 17, 2017

I was going to tell the same. Just played one route and found it boring. Way too short after waiting as you said

Reactions: Arcane666

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Did you find any new content? I couldn’t find any in the online version on my first playthrough.
On the game start menu press SHIFT + F5 to clear the site cache on your browser, if you don't do this you may be playing the old version instead of the new one.

Reactions: testor and n0b0dy
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes