Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I cant get the gold to run. Anyone else got the same problem?
Hey everyone! This is link for Urban Voyeur Gold v.0.20 !
It doesn't work for me at all, since i have 32 bit os. Just wasted time downloading. Does anyone have any info about possible release of 32 bit gold version? Like it was with first one? Since it have bonus content now, i really want to play it. Wish this game was on ren'py engine. But it's some weird unknown exe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkfood

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
On the game start menu press SHIFT + F5 to clear the site cache on your browser, if you don't do this you may be playing the old version instead of the new one.
Does this work for mac as well? Or is that a differet key combination?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Honestly not as much content as I expected for like a couple months of work. The content is really good just really disappointing that it was so short for how long we waited.

I played through every single route and yet I thought this update was still really boring.
It's always predictable. most of the creators take ages to develop, but then it turns out to be a small update. So don't keep your hopes up high.

Reactions: Dilettante

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Does this work for mac as well? Or is that a differet key combination?
On Mac: Cmd + Shift + R (Inside the game on main menu to clear the game cache and reload everything)
if it still doesn't work, you may give a try at clear all your browser cache following the guide here:

Reactions: Caranthir

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
On Mac: Cmd + Shift + R (Inside the game on main menu to clear the game cache and reload everything)
if it still doesn't work, you may give a try at clear all your browser cache following the guide here:
The cmd shift R worked like a charm, thanks!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Honestly, how did this game go from a few hundred mbs to over one gig and there's barely any new content.
Basically two short scenes.

And that after so much time?

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Honestly, how did this game go from a few hundred mbs to over one gig and there's barely any new content.
Maybe because the game grew from 300 to 600 images (all rendered at 1920x1080)? and from 20k to 37k words? almost the same amount of content from the 1st update. You may want check the different paths. What the new update have and the reasons for the delay are all on public posts on my patreon page, you may want read and comment there. Right now i'm already working on the next update and making sure it'll be released in way less time than this one was.

Reactions: n0b0dy and UncleVT

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yes i'm sure this is just a title as you open up you will normally have v.0.2 !
It's intended to be that way, i made mistake on the first version, so i didn't changed the ID now or the new version wouldn't find the old save games the players may had (and i'm sure a lot of people would be pissed of because of that).

Anyway, i'm sorry guys, but from now on i'll probably stop posting here I've a new update to do after all.

Reactions: n0b0dy and UncleVT

arar

Jun 4, 2017
Hey Ceaser I am honestly not trying to bash on your game I have just come to expect erotic scenes to happen sooner I don't think you're being lazy. I just believe it's hard to get accustomed to so much story.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yes i'm sure this is just a title as you open up you will normally have v.0.2 !
Anyway, i'm sorry guys, but from now on i'll probably stop posting here I've a new update to do after all.
Please answer my question. Or you just don't want to answer non-patron? Is there any info? I'm sure i'm not the only one with this problem. Can imagine someone pledging and realizing update is just not working as of now.

It's how png "non-compressed" images works basically. They are naturally large sized compared to jpg. Look at some renpy games, there is huge 1-2 gig or even more out here. But would i expect zillion pictures\scenes (or text) from any of them? No, of course not. Like Silver said "don't keep your hopes up high". It works differently. I don't think this update is bad or anything, but of course most people (who never read patreon) would expect this amount after one-two months.

Last edited:

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Still cant run the gold version. I'm on a 64 bit Win 10. Runs exe, nothing happens.

Is the Sophia-story gold-exclusive?

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Still cant run the gold version. I'm on a 64 bit Win 10. Runs exe, nothing happens.
Same here. It opens up a process called SmartScreen but nothing actually ever happens. I'm also on a Win 10 64 bit (gaming rig so specs shouldn't be an issue)

edit: Aaaahh. I knew Smartscreen rung a bell.

Try this guys: minimize everything you have open and then try to open the exe.
For me the problem was the Microsoft Smartscreen window was opening up behind another window and I didn't see it. Once I did, I could allow the exe to run and it's working now :)

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I was fairly certain that under 0.1.2 you had the battery power left in your phone to call the cops if you didn't take the photos of Alicia. Is that no longer the case? Because despite any choice combination, following Sophia out of the bar leads me to the having to bluff series.

Playing the online version...

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes