Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You don't want to make the reader/viewer feel like their constantly being punished for all their decisions,
That's EXACTLY why I trashed Telltale's Game of Thrones and TWD3.
No matter what you did, you always took it in the ass.

Reactions: Elkfood

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
nice one, the branching is done really good
however after the sophia incident, i didnt get a chance next day after yoga to go to the hotel to talk to her and karla? its in thegame or in a next version?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
How much do you guys reckon he makes off of Patreon with 500+ Patrons?
Looking at other patreons and the patron count | money relation, then its safe to say at least 2500$ with 500 patrons. DC has a multilplier of 3, tora 5 and gumdrop a 9...

any walkthrough?
I wonder also. The game has at least 5 storylines and many decisions who i am not sure how much i miss if i go left or right. Would help greatly.

So far the game looks interesting enough and feels unique in a way. The slow updates are not so cool, however bigger as with many other games and i read the dev works alone so far.
If you relax some while playing this game and do try all the paths, i think one gets easily 3hours gameplay out of this. Not this bad for a v0.2

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Looking at other patreons and the patron count | money relation, then its safe to say at least 2500$ with 500 patrons. DC has a multilplier of 3, tora 5 and gumdrop a 9...

I wonder also. The game has at least 5 storylines and many decisions who i am not sure how much i miss if i go left or right. Would help greatly.

So far the game looks interesting enough and feels unique in a way. The slow updates are not so cool, however bigger as with many other games and i read the dev works alone so far.
If you relax some while playing this game and do try all the paths, i think one gets easily 3hours gameplay out of this. Not this bad for a v0.2
the game has gr8 potential. Loved playing it

Sep 24, 2017
Madeddy said:
RELEASE PLAN

Version 0.2.0: November 27 (Released)

Version 0.2.1: February 2018

LOL ^^

0.0.1 in 3 months? It seems the game will neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed long time to finish... but who cares as long the developer earns enough money ;D

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Out out 50 games I have been playing this has the best story by a margin. But the updating frequency could have been better...

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes