zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I thing its neagles game do not know if i spelled his name right. Chilly does modes on it something demons life are something like that.

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
I thing its neagles game do not know if i spelled his name right. Chilly does modes on it something demons life are something like that.
Ye i know that one
Urban Demons, but one thing i like about Wootch is that he made the story rly good

Reactions: F9Zoney

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
guys , does mom fuck MC ? i choose the bottom option at dinner every day ,but mom only give blowjob on MC. so is there a fucking scene at night when MC is sleeping? or other fucking scenes? :D

peradetlic

Jul 8, 2017
guys , does mom fuck MC ? i choose the bottom option at dinner every day ,but mom only give blowjob on MC. so is there a fucking scene at night when MC is sleeping? or other fucking scenes? :D
There is.But as i remember you must raise Mom's love and after HJ BJ is Sex scenes.
Sorry for my bad English.

beamland

Jan 8, 2019
I was caught by the ghost in The maze ghost. Every time I enter otherworld, I was spawn in the maze ghost and the red orb was not shown up. So I can't pass this stage. Can anyone help me fix it out?

sorry for any incorrect on my gramma. I'm not gooa at English.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i liked this game and the othere games like it. from what i heared wootch is like those that i do not trust you give them money and they give you a little then take all you give them an shit on you. that is why i have truoble trusting dev's with money.

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
is it worth to download this if i´m a fan of urban demons?
Yes, no, maybe. Not really, its kind of like a different uncompleted flavour of urban demons. Possibly better, but not worth bothering over if you already played one of the other versions. I would however suggest to wait for chillys updated version of his urban demons mod when it eventually comes out. It will have enough new and different content to be worth playing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that's because wootchet stoped making the game. i won't get in to the hole why thing lol

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Is a shame i loved the art of this game i hope anyone do a mod wit a kind same style of art sorry if my english is wrong

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Here is the link for the last update 0.1.9 I got it for another member... took forever to get it from the crap site he/she found it on. As far as I can tell it's legit. Have fun.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Here is the link for the last update 0.1.9 I got it for another member... took forever to get it from the crap site he/she found it on. As far as I can tell it's legit. Have fun.

Mega
i always wonder in a multi-verse where Wootch actually commited to finish this game. what woulda be of other games like UD ?!

anyways thanks for sharing!

Edit: Any patch-notes inside the file?

or there's just slight or medium differences between 0.1.8f?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I just ran it... looks like it was a collab with a few groups to continue the game... mind you I don't know enough of the original story to know what has changed. All I can say is that someone just crossed out 0.1.8 with a red line... (looks like it was from MS Paint)... I did check it for viruses when i DLed it and it was clear so your good to go on that front.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes