Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Does anyone have the password of MC & sisters PC?
Also anyone have any cheatcode to skip the minigame and money?

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I love Nessa, also the sister of Peo, i love them a lot, i also love equally the version of Nergal, i think both versions are really good, each one a refreshing experience.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i dont believe it, even if i'd see it now. ::|: surely its a mistake, guys like wootch are patreons financial base, he will be fine. :tf:
they also just put best muti club under review it was a game that literately copied everything about akaburs princess trainer from the background the OC and his very own avatar and they have been scamming people since it started

Reactions: pootin
Apr 10, 2018
Is the download link broken for anyone else? It leads to MEGA and starts downloading fine, but the download invariably fails.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
they also just put best muti club under review it was a game that literately copied everything about akaburs princess trainer from the background the OC and his very own avatar and they have been scamming people since it started
To be fair, they also put Harem Collector under review. It seems like they're just doing this with some adult games, I was hoping they'd ask for a fuckton of money back from Wootch, since he basically got free $$$ for two years

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I highly doubt it. U might be getting this thread confused with Dev Nergal's. Wootch is gone nothing since 2016 blog etc.

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
I do not think Woocht returns the game looks good hopefully someone will take up the project

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes