DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I never knew this was a thing? I'm kinda intrigued? From what I can tell, it looks like an earlier version of Demons. Is this meant to be a prequel or alternate universe version? Can someone post a download to 1.8.g2?

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I'm trying to get the gloryhole blowjob with Nanna, but all I get is the default handjob. How do you get the next option(s)? Also, what's new in this update and is there more after the dragons tell you your souls aren't strong enough? Also, are there any scenes in the apartment complex?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
im guessing you made the fairy that and the loli is the only scene that i liked personally i just wanted to review the scenes to see what ive missed when i last play this now that have i can deleted this mircosoft paint bad animation game
That fairy is from my favorite doujin and the only scenes i don't have in this version is the bathroom glory hole scenes.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
np as i said the fairy and loli are the only good ones thus is why i thought the fairy was your fan made version because its alot better and better designed the the other scenes
if you're talking about raziel that's me, if you mean the big tiddie fairy that wootch. honestly i would wait for 2019 ish when urban demons(THE BETTER VERSION) should be finished.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so anyone has completed save file? cant really get through the bathroom neala quest

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I never knew this was a thing? I'm kinda intrigued? From what I can tell, it looks like an earlier version of Demons. Is this meant to be a prequel or alternate universe version? Can someone post a download to 1.8.g2?
Basically, UxL came first, the maker disappeared for lengths at a time, barely providing updates until pretty much a year of silence. Nergal had made an unofficial update, people liked it and asked him to pick up the game. Not wanting to be hit with a copyright thing, he did his own game from the bottom up, because Wootch could say "stop using my game assets" and Nergal would have had to at that point anyways. At the point where Nergal basically caught up to Wootch, there were some major distinctions (in terms of gameplay). Off the top of my head: 1) The supernatural lore/world is completely different, 2) Nergal stuck to one protagonist instead of 2 (after a vote), and 3) Nergal doesn't do loli content.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's a shame UxL will never be finished: despite everything, I think it's far better than Nergal's remake.

Just my 2 cents, of course ;)

Reactions: Rodita

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
It's a shame UxL will never be finished: despite everything, I think it's far better than Nergal's remake.

Just my 2 cents, of course ;)
I thought that there was someone continuing the creation of this game for wootch? :confused:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes