Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I do not think Woocht returns the game looks good hopefully someone will take up the project
Someone did but its a little different cause of legal reason i believe. If u havn't tried it here.

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
Someone did but its a little different cause of legal reason i believe. If u havn't tried it here.
Yeah... it says edition e when you put in the html.

This however might be authentic,

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know wootchet said he was done and was not going to do anymore. Thats what it sounfed like on he's page

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yeah... it says edition e when you put in the html.

This however might be authentic,
Nope. Nergal released a reworked version bugfix.
herger
this is not the version 1.9.
wootch isn´t working on the version, there are no more updates.

the programmer does nothing more but there is something like a follower

34a

Big BadWolf

with the glitch that shows the sister's pussy and ass it's impossible to win the morning event with mom

muttdoggy
The glitch with sister's genitals continuing to appear is a bug that was supposed to have been fixed in 1.8f. The version number should be listed on the start screen above the "New Game", "Continue" buttons. Herger is right as wootch abandoned the game and his last version was 1.8f. Nergal later released a reworked version that says 1.8g on the start screen. Manobota released and then was forced to pull his 1.9 version since it was RIDDLED with bugs. Do not download any 1.9 versions as the bugs aren't fixed. Stick with 1.8f or 1.8g until Nergal releases his clone or until manobota gets his butt in gear.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
It is shame for this game.
Yes it is. It's much better than nergals version. Though im glad someone tried to keep it going still.

Anyway, i know this is old news now, but can anyone explain how to change cards and decks in the card game? pokepoke

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
To to Fred in the playground at lunch time and ask him about the DIY tools, he tells you about the store.
You can also look at the Help folder included with the game and check the Sister walkthrough, the steps are there.
There is no help folder in the download. Im downloading the other two mirrors too to see if there is any difference, but its not in the mega link. Does anyone have the folder they could share please? Also, i figured out the pokedeck, didnt realize there was a phone button :D

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Yes it is. It's much better than nergals version. Though im glad someone tried to keep it going still.

Anyway, i know this is old news now, but can anyone explain how to change cards and decks in the card game? pokepoke
"much better"? please tell me how this game is much better than what nergal did to the game. i'm really interested :D

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game has been like this for a long time. guess the dev just stoped are what some people have said is he has done like he always does i don't know but its to bad it was good.

ReyRif

Dec 3, 2018
That fairy is from my favorite doujin and the only scenes i don't have in this version is the bathroom glory hole scenes.
np as i said the fairy and loli are the only good ones thus is why i thought the fairy was your fan made version because its alot better and better designed the the other scenes[/QUOTE
That fairy is from my favorite doujin and the only scenes i don't have in this version is the bathroom glory hole scenes.
There are bathroom gloryhole scenes in 1.8g or f and how do u unlock them

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i now some one made a game just like this. the other problem you would have is wootchet my not like someone tring to take what he left just my thoughts you know how some people get over that stuff.

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
i now some one made a game just like this. the other problem you would have is wootchet my not like someone tring to take what he left just my thoughts you know how some people get over that stuff.
Whats the game called?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes