Fappy

Nov 10, 2017
If you get the annoying error about "talktoikilv4" being missing, drop this into game folder\data\scenario & overwrite. idk whether this has already been made.

Reactions: Makai88

JimBob01

Jun 29, 2023
Lads seriously, I cant find the save folder. Iv'e investigated all of user/appdata. Where the fuck is it? I keep molesting her and it is game over lol

JimBob01

Jun 29, 2023
There's no save folder, the .sav files are in the main one where the exe you start the game up with is.

That didn't work for me dude. I put them in the same folder as the application. Reading through this it seems this is a common problem. Thanks for trying to help though man x, you one of the good ones x

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021
This one was great. favourite ending so far is D, I just wish I could keep the girl once the bus ride ends through either mindbreak or normal kidnapping.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Wow I totally forgot that this game was set for a remake, thanks for the reminder. Personally, I still prefer the original art way better, even more than the IF sequel.
Still, I'm quite excited for the remake and the new planned features.

Reactions: qewqrtt

ImWatchet

Sep 15, 2021
seem like south tree still in their way remaking UTM1, idk shit about japanese so does anyone know if they have posted the proximate date of release?
That's an issue that's been happening to android users myself included..
Noone's really solve it yet so we won't be able to play the sequel(Urge to molest If)
Only the first game works

Edit:
Not all androids are bugged I played this game in my old phone(android 11 update)
And it worked, as for android 12 idk my latest phone was android 13(now Android 14)
I tried on 13 but it was black screen then android 14 released its still the same..

Last edited:

ImWatchet

Sep 15, 2021
how fixstuck black screen joiplay version android
If you're playing "Urge to Molest If"(Sequel Game btw) then srry it's bugged, ppl have been asking for it to be fixed(myself included) hope it does..
If you're playing "Urge to Molest"(This Game's Thread) then lucky you it works both in apk and joiplay

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes