• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I'm a little confused. Isn't the "if" version and this one two different games ? Unless I misunderstood something.
"Urge to molest If" is the sequel to this one, since it doesnt have its own thread yet because its not fully translated, people use this thread to discuss it
Well, mtl does exists but its only for the ver 1.0

Oct 14, 2018
"Urge to molest If" is the sequel to this one, since it doesnt have its own thread yet because its not fully translated, people use this thread to discuss it
Well, mtl does exists but its only for the ver 1.0
Aah yeah okay, that's how I understood it, but some of the comments on this thread made it sound like "if" was an extra update or something, that or I misunderstood what they meant.
Thanks for clearifying, hope "if" gets translated soon and uploaded here.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
A bukkake tag is clearly missing here :p
Never expected to experience horror in a lewd game forum :D Your profile pic is clearly on another level.

Are you gonna find out where the mods live and pay them a visit with a very large hammer if they don't add the suggested tag?

• Haha
Reactions: Gaboris and Naea

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Walkthrough or guides please. :LUL: Thanks a lot!
Ummm... First page anyone? :sneaky:

ENDING A (Molester end A)07:45 to 07:55 Attention exceeds 25
ENDING B (Molester end B)07:55 to 08:00 Attention exceeds 70
ENDING C (Rape end)08:05 to 08:25 Attention exceeds 200
ENDING D (Pervert end)08:05 to 08:25 Attention does not exceed 200
ENDING E (Sleep molester detection end ) 07:45 to 07:50 Do not molest. when she sleep keep molest after attention exceeds 60.
ENDING F (Sleep molester end ) 07:45 to 07:50 Do not molest. Then attention does not exceed 60
Full save !

Reactions: errata

akosimark69

Jul 25, 2020
What?

Dude, go here:

Then download and extract to desired location (Never move the file once you install the program)

Then run the installer

Then right click the game and hover over "locale emulator"

Then click "Run in Japanese"

This isn't fucking rocket science. This literally takes less than 2 minutes to setup. Then you have it forever and it's still just extracting and running the game.
can i run it in Android?

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes