youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
does anyone have a download link for the sequel? theres a translation for it jus need the download

thegrayspy

May 19, 2018
Is it a complete translation? Because that would be great.
Seems to be a complete translation, albeit done by machine with a few segments manually translated. Would probably recommend waiting for the ULMF translation.

Example: "Mosquito - A soft back, hidden in an adult costume wearing a digan."

English yes, but...

Reactions: youngmoist

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
would that patch work on the newest update?
Seems to be a complete translation, albeit done by machine with a few segments manually translated. Would probably recommend waiting for the ULMF translation.

Example: "Mosquito - A soft back, hidden in an adult costume wearing a digan."

English yes, but...
as he said he said its the 1.00 version translated but its a pretty shitty machine translation but it gets the job done

• Thinking Face
Reactions: w.iT

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Sooo there is planing for being able to play with more than one girl?
Yes. The girl in the first game here is the final girl. The first girl is the long-haired polite girl from the bus. The second girl is the athletic tomboy with short hair. The third, is actually the final girl's elder sister, a grown woman working in the same company as you. I won't tell you where their molestations take place, though, as I have played the game in its untranslated form.

Reactions: krys69

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I would like to know as well.
There's one back a page, but it's version 2.00 of the game and ManlyMarcos patch is meant for 1.00. I think that version is on , or there's a link to it on Kimochi back here.

Reactions: Zontany
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes