falian0123

Apr 12, 2019
I downloaded the sequel on our thread but it said it cant run on my pc ver, btw i use win 10, anybody know how to fix it? the first game still run so far :(((

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
I downloaded the sequel on our thread but it said it cant run on my pc ver, btw i use win 10, anybody know how to fix it? the first game still run so far :(((
That depends. If you're running the 64 bit version, you should have no problems. If you're running the 32 bit version, South Tree recognized that some people have had problems, and had posted a fix on their Dlsite blog. Try checking there and downloading the files from there and replace the ones from that folder into your own?

Reactions: Cirro84 and Gaboris

falian0123

Apr 12, 2019
That depends. If you're running the 64 bit version, you should have no problems. If you're running the 32 bit version, South Tree recognized that some people have had problems, and had posted a fix on their Dlsite blog. Try checking there and downloading the files from there and replace the ones from that folder into your own?
Thank you so much, finally got that work. luv u :love:

Reactions: Gaboris

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Just another player that has been going through the game, and seems like South Tree posted a changelog for what seems to be version 1.12, although in the DLsite page of the game is not listed as such, seems to be some bugfixes and some minor text correction from what I gathered using translate. In any case, here's the link to the post with the changelog. The game was updated on the 16th btw. So... I guess whoever has the game, if possible, upload an updated version of the game? Thanks anyways.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
This game would be very good with some decent animations tossed in, but it's still pretty good now.
Gonna check out the sequel aswell.

faryzal2020

Apr 23, 2019
I'm translating the blue and orange choice texts, is there any some sort of communication place for the translators so that there's no more than 1 people working on the same thing? (for the sequel game)

edit: just completed the blue and orange choice texts, continuing on pink

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I'm translating the blue and orange choice texts, is there any some sort of communication place for the translators so that there's no more than 1 people working on the same thing? (for the sequel game)

edit: just completed the blue and orange choice texts, continuing on pink
If you mean just the choices and not the actual descriptions or conversations then those were already translated over at ULMF.

faryzal2020

Apr 23, 2019
If you mean just the choices and not the actual descriptions or conversations then those were already translated over at ULMF.
oh damn i just spent my past 5 hours for nothing then lmao, i completed it just now

• Sad

faryzal2020

Apr 23, 2019
they aren't the hardest to translate. the hard part is creating the png for the choice.
"creating the png for the choice" yeah i did all of that, i mean to actually "translate" the choice button is not only translate the text but also to replace the japanese text with the translated text into the image, and overlay the highlight for the _mo file, which is pretty obvious.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
oh damn i just spent my past 5 hours for nothing then lmao, i completed it just now
Sorry dude.

"creating the png for the choice" yeah i did all of that, i mean to actually "translate" the choice button is not only translate the text but also to replace the japanese text with the translated text into the image, and overlay the highlight for the _mo file, which is pretty obvious.
OH! So once again this is a game where buttons and the likes are literally all individual images instead of just having a single button with interchangeable on it?
I can never understand why is this a thing especially in Asian games. Okay if you're still new and just don't know how to code stuff like that, but even ACTUAL veteran devs still don't know how to do this is kinda annoying... :rolleyes:

faryzal2020

Apr 23, 2019
yeah there are 302 images total in the \data\image\choices folder and i have to edit each of the images with GIMP to translate them. compared to the first game this is pretty much 4 times larger with 4 different girls, each girls has one file for molest and 2 files for sex, so its really gonna take a while to properly translate them, except if translated by a team.
i currently able to ROUGHLY translate the story of Mai and Aki with translation tool plugin for Sublime Text using Yandex and Google Translate

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
yeah there are 302 images total in the \data\image\choices folder and i have to edit each of the images with GIMP to translate them. compared to the first game this is pretty much 4 times larger with 4 different girls, each girls has one file for molest and 2 files for sex, so its really gonna take a while to properly translate them, except if translated by a team.
i currently able to ROUGHLY translate the story of Mai and Aki with translation tool plugin for Sublime Text using Yandex and Google Translate
perhaps you should consult Shady Dealer on ULMF and ask him some questions. Me and him were waiting to see if the Dev was releasing more updates for the game

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Huh... so apparently from a new blogpost, bah "new", it was posted on May the 1st, the game got pretty popular and due to a demand for more, South Tree is working on new additional content I think it was for the main girl's (the one with glasses) older sister, and seems he's working on it, and later will be updated to version 2.00.

Reactions: Gaboris and w.iT

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Huh... so apparently from a new blogpost, bah "new", it was posted on May the 1st, the game got pretty popular and due to a demand for more, South Tree is working on new additional content I think it was for the main girl's (the one with glasses) older sister, and seems he's working on it, and later will be updated to version 2.00.

So shady gonna do the tl with the updated version of the game?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Game's less than a month old and is already getting new content updates, that's great.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes