Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
So the After Story pretty much what happens to the girls:

1. Mai is basically blackmailed into having sex with the protag, but starts to like it a bit.
2. Reina becomes a masochist/nympho and willingly wants to do it with you.
3. I believe Natsu pretty much actually falls for you.
4. Aki is a bit mind broken as shown by the lack of luster in her eyes and turned into a bit of a nympho as well.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
I think some of the gold ones are just for dialogue, like to confirm their feelings. The red one near the top seem to enable/disable the girl's ability to feel pleasure. The lower red option shows up when both the guy and girl are close to orgasm, and selecting it makes them orgasm together.
after going through debug mode that's what i thought

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
So the After Story pretty much what happens to the girls:

1. Mai is basically blackmailed into having sex with the protag, but starts to like it a bit.
2. Reina becomes a masochist/nympho and willingly wants to do it with you.
3. I believe Natsu pretty much actually falls for you.
4. Aki is a bit mind broken as shown by the lack of luster in her eyes and turned into a bit of a nympho as well.
Basically everyone in this thread got their request. Now I just need it in English, the best part of the first game was the description. (i.e I grab her cum stained panties and let her put them on).

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Basically everyone in this thread got their request. Now I just need it in English, the best part of the first game was the description. (i.e I grab her cum stained panties and let her put them on).
But you know, I'm a bit confused on Natsu's parts. When you first H her, she's basically drunk/asleep right? I wonder how one performs paizuri while pretty much sleeping, she even puts her arms together to sandwich you. Same with Aki's paizuri when she's unconscious from continuous irrumatios.

Speculation in an H-game, go figure eh? Didn't stop me from making my member numb from nutting too hard though, kek.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
Whoa! You already started the translation? Nice.
Even if it's a quick "machine assisted" one you're the Man! :D
yeah but I decided i'm going to stop mainly because of the repetitiveness. What i've gathered from the story scenes is that after black mailing Mai he goes after her friend. Then Aki's sister who works at his office. She invites him out, they drink, business ensues and the two continue to see each other for a while. Natsu likes the MC as there is a mention of her being unable to hold a relationship. They never get into one but they use eachothers bodies. When he goes to Natsu's place, after some sex and showering Natsu goes and cooks. Her sister comes over. Supposedly Aki has a boyfriend, or there is a mention in the translation. I still haven't found out why you rape Aki in her sisters bed. He does tell Aki to put her dirty clothes in the laundry to avoid trouble with her sister or something.

It's really odd and I don't like the structure at all since it isn't clear in the files where the begging of the story text really starts. In the prologue it's straight forward but in Aki.ks it isn't.

I've got to say, i'm a little disappointed in the challenge of molestation. The first two sections are great but the final two you can easily get off free by doing absolutely nothing. If there was an attention value during Aki's sex it would be more interesting. Hell if there was any attention value during any sex it would be just as challenging as the first. The unique gimmick in the elevator was a nice touch too.

But you know, I'm a bit confused on Natsu's parts. When you first H her, she's basically drunk/asleep right? I wonder how one performs paizuri while pretty much sleeping, she even puts her arms together to sandwich you. Same with Aki's paizuri when she's unconscious from continuous irrumatios.

Speculation in an H-game, go figure eh? Didn't stop me from making my member numb from nutting too hard though, kek.
No clue, maybe she wasn't entirely asleep? Then again she automatically swallows.

Reactions: Gaboris

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
What exactly do u do for the elevator part bay the way?
You can molest her all you want but the moment the elevator starts going down, you want to make sure she's dressed well enough that doesn't bring suspicion. When the elevator is going up, don't do anything suspicious. Then the people on the elevator will get off at floor 6

Shady Dealer

Mar 7, 2019
Sup everybody, For those that don't know, I was going to start translating his new game in 1-2 months. I go into more detail about it on the ULMF forums.

I don't check this site that often, I'm mostly active on the ULMF forums. This will take a while to translate though, unfortunately. I also don't want to discourage anyone from translating the game. If someone wants to translate this or even offer me help, I don't mind. But I would like to avoid a double translation if possible, both sides usually end up feeling like shit (lul).

If you have questions you can PM me on ULMF forums. Can also PM me here but I don't check this site often, so I may miss your message.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes