Nermie01

Aug 12, 2018
So there's no way to get away scot-free? That's kind of disappointing, but then again it is on a not-so-packed bus in the countryside. In other words, there are only bad ends then. Moving on.

Tentaculaiss

Jan 28, 2019
You can get off the bus without getting caught ,but unfortunately you can't take her with you. Or convince her to meet you at your hotel even in debug mode with everything set to easy. I'm trying out the demo for game 2 but it's hard not being in english....lots of experimentation....and getting caught.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Get every ending.
Ugh, don't suppose there's a way to cheat that or a save-file I could download? (endings aren't stored in the normal save-file, and I can't find a global-save file)

I don't really want to replay the game multiple times to get worse endings than the one I started with, even if I can savescum to make it faster.

For that matter, what options does the debug menu even give you?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Ugh, don't suppose there's a way to cheat that or a save-file I could download? (endings aren't stored in the normal save-file, and I can't find a global-save file)
As far as I've seen so far there's no way to cheat the unlocks themselves so if you really don't want to play the game then I can't help you. :D

I don't really want to replay the game multiple times to get worse endings than the one I started with, even if I can savescum to make it faster.
You could literally get everything with just 3-4 saves right before an ending would trigger and reloading it after you've triggered it. You can use the skip function to not actually play the game just go through this list.

ENDING A (Molester end A)07:45 to 07:55 Attention exceeds 25
ENDING B (Molester end B)07:55 to 08:00 Attention exceeds 70
ENDING C (Rape end)08:05 to 08:25 Attention exceeds 200
ENDING D (Pervert end)08:05 to 08:25 Attention does not exceed 200
ENDING E (Sleep molester detection end ) 07:45 to 07:50 Do not molest. when she sleep keep molest after attention exceeds 60.
ENDING F (Sleep molester end ) 07:45 to 07:50 Do not molest. Then attention does not exceed 60
Full save !
For that matter, what options does the debug menu even give you?
Well it's nothing special really.
You can advance time, skip to the point where she gets pushed down or skip to the end right away.
Set the level of attention.
Set the girl's aversion/hate towards the player.
Set the girl's or the player's excitement.

It doesn't disable limits like time, or failing cuz of attention, but you can basically spam cumming by just raising the player's excitement just once or her's a few times.

Reactions: DX-Man

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Well it's nothing special really.
You can advance time, skip to the point where she gets pushed down or skip to the end right away.
Set the level of attention.
Set the girl's aversion/hate towards the player.
Set the girl's or the player's excitement.

It doesn't disable limits like time, or failing cuz of attention, but you can basically spam cumming by just raising the player's excitement just once or her's a few times.
It's too bad we can't revert or control the backing of time.

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
You can get off the bus without getting caught ,but unfortunately you can't take her with you. Or convince her to meet you at your hotel even in debug mode with everything set to easy. I'm trying out the demo for game 2 but it's hard not being in english....lots of experimentation....and getting caught.
New update for the second game.

The definite release date for the sequel is due on April. The overall completion of the game is at around 97%, with the developer working on best girl Aki's parts. Pretty much everything else for the other girls are done.

The prologue, molesting, and initial rape parts have been completed for her. All that remains is part B of the rape scenes, which according to them will take around 10 days at most, with debugging and taking care of everything else during the last weekend of March.

In regards for the reaction of the after assault/rape/groping, there's no presentation so far, but we'll be able to see their reactions when the actual game comes out.

From the looks of the four given images,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We'll be getting a scene in which Aki's older sister takes herself and the protag to their home, and presumably while they're relaxing, the protagonist will use this time to grope Aki herself. Later on, after we dwell into Natsu's bedroom while she's fallen asleep, we'll be able to go onto Aki herself (From the looks of it, some sort of missionary style sex, possibly paizuri and sumata), and maybe the sleeping Natsu, though that's my speculation from the imagery.

Other than that, we can only hope for the devs to have a smooth ride with the processing until the game releases in early April. Then we can submit bugs and glitches if there are any. If someone can translate the options presented in images 2, 3, and 4, perhaps we'll know what we can do?

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Is the debug mode you're referring to for the second game? If so, how do you get it?

Tentaculaiss

Jan 28, 2019
Is the debug mode you're referring to for the second game? If so, how do you get it?
Nope it was in the first. The demo of the second game I actually got her in the bathroom...not sure if on the train or train station but she seems to be receptive after being careful on the train...she didn't seem as afraid as the chick in the first game so maybe I did it right...or wrong lol.

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Nope it was in the first. The demo of the second game I actually got her in the bathroom...not sure if on the train or train station but she seems to be receptive after being careful on the train...she didn't seem as afraid as the chick in the first game so maybe I did it right...or wrong lol.
Ah, I see. Of course, the first thing I tried was to get her unconscious by continuously initiating irrumatio! And it worked!

Regarding after her friend leaves, I believe we take her to a bathroom located on the train station. Shit, I can't wait for the second game to come out.

m0j0

Mar 18, 2019
Just wondering, Is there a way to make the 'friend' behind her, who starts to notice you join your activities?.

Or even switch to her?.

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Big News!

The release date for the second game has officially been announced. It's going to be released on April 9th in JST time, so basically one week from now!

The game is now 99.9% complete. The developers just need to go through with some bug scans and we'll be good to go. They've changed a few things from the prequel, making it so that the text we have to click through is shortened a bit.

There's also a few images of gameplay and a few introductory images for when the actual store pages will be released. Should we start to make a new page for Urge to Molest if?

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Big News!

The release date for the second game has officially been announced. It's going to be released on April 9th in JST time, so basically one week from now!

The game is now 99.9% complete. The developers just need to go through with some bug scans and we'll be good to go. They've changed a few things from the prequel, making it so that the of text we have to click through is shortened a bit.

There's also a few images of gameplay and a few introductory images for when the actual store pages will be released. Should we start to make a new page for Urge to Molest if?
Why is that even a question dude fuck yeah we need one. This game is really good my only issue is that I feel like certain areas are limited where they could have been built upon specifically dialogue. I feel like the dialogue from the girl you're molesting could have more from it

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Big News!

The game is now 99.9% complete. The developers just need to go through with some bug scans and we'll be good to go. They've changed a few things from the prequel, making it so that the of text we have to click through is shortened a bit.

Thanks for the awesome news. Here's hoping the game to be even better than what I'm expecting. *Story and gameplay wise. Graphic is top notch*

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Why is that even a question dude fuck yeah we need one. This game is really good my only issue is that I feel like certain areas are limited where they could have been built upon specifically dialogue. I feel like the dialogue from the girl you're molesting could have more from it
Well, I've gone on the Game Request page and made a thread for Urge to Molest if. Hopefully a moderator will be able to create a thread for us, as I don't have the ability to straight up do so myself.

Here's a link for anyone if they want to see if I need to edit anything on the request page itself:

Urge to Molest if - Game Request page

Edit: Never mind! A page can't be made for the game unless it's actually in English! So... Rip, at least until we can translate the game.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
Well, I've gone on the Game Request page and made a thread for Urge to Molest if. Hopefully a moderator will be able to create a thread for us, as I don't have the ability to straight up do so myself.

Here's a link for anyone if they want to see if I need to edit anything on the request page itself:

Urge to Molest if - Game Request page

Edit: Never mind! A page can't be made for the game unless it's actually in English! So... Rip, at least until we can translate the game.
Man that's such a silly rule. Anyways, i've been playing the Demo for 2 and got one (out of ?) endings and wonder if there's more in the demo. But since it's not translated i'll just have to wait until the 9th

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Man that's such a silly rule. Anyways, i've been playing the Demo for 2 and got one (out of ?) endings and wonder if there's more in the demo. But since it's not translated i'll just have to wait until the 9th
So far, the demo has shown two endings. Getting caught from the first groping, and the successful assault on the long haired girl. We've all gotta wait for the destined time! 10 A.M in JST time for Tuesday, which means 6 P.M in PST, or 9 P.M EST today!

Reactions: Arthemiller
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes