Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Good stuff. Basically one of those "Pick what you want to touch on the girl." type interaction games without all the "Rais this bar and keep it at a level or fail instantly." nonsense. Here you just shouldn't be too greedy and you can have your fun. :D

It's just messed up enough to be exciting, but not enough to be disturbing(as in even when it's fiction) so great balance there and with the art style and level of interaction it's a pretty sweet experience.

The weak points are actually the endings since they don't add anything to the experience, but I guess anything that would've been "good enough" in a setting like this would've also been too much "fantasy" or too dark.
Ironically enough I DO like the fact that most endings end with the character being caught since I prefer bad characters getting what they deserve.

All I did was keep cumming in her mouth until she passed out, then took her clothes and left.
Wait you can ACTUALLY make her faint? I gotta get back into the game again! O_O

Reactions: Zweigelt and Obcure

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
do something special happen if you get all the endings? does it unlock a secret ending or something like that?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
do something special happen if you get all the endings? does it unlock a secret ending or something like that?
Getting the endings gives you the endless and debug modes. They are pretty nice to have if you don't want to mess with time or attention.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well the sleeping molestation was well worth the download, very touch and go, precisely what works for that scenario.

Shame there wasn't a clean getaway ending, like molesting her while she's asleep but then redressing her and taking off with no one noticing anything. Even the girl.

There's also no good guy ending for doing nothing to her the entire time, a little odd but whatever.

Also, in "free mode", you still have to watch out for the other passengers. I was also hoping free mode allowed you to set her to either 'sleep' or 'awake', but this is not the case.

Not a bad game, 'awake' too many tears for my tastes, but if your into the forceful stuff then that will be right up your alley. 'sleep' however earns a gold star from me.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Nice game. Never really understood why normal women actually kept silent while being molested tho .Unless they themselves enjoy it, but if they enjoyed the act then it wouldn't be molest any more. So weird.
I think this is mostly a Japanese culture thing about being quiet about it. In their culture, there is a heavy stress during upbringing about not disturbing other people and mostly minding your own business. So screaming or saying something against it right there on the spot is considered socially taboo. It sounds weird to rest of the world but when you were raised to behave with consideration for other people, this result isnt out of the ordinary. Of course if it is seen happening, someone will contact the local police and they will end the issue, plus since they are contacting the police quietly, law enforcement are likely to arrive on the scene as the crime is happening, making investigations not so intensely needed.

Then again, Japan has one of the lowest crime rates in the world and the sight of one there can be quite unusual and a spectacle.

Reactions: sonhot

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
be it as it may perceived, but theres a reason japanese trains often have female only cars. especially during school hours.

Reactions: Elkitrim

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
ENDING A (Molester end A)07:45 to 07:55 Attention exceeds 25
ENDING B (Molester end B)07:55 to 08:00 Attention exceeds 70
ENDING C (Rape end)08:05 to 08:25 Attention exceeds 200
ENDING D (Pervert end)08:05 to 08:25 Attention does not exceed 200
ENDING E (Sleep molester detection end ) 07:45 to 07:50 Do not molest. when she sleep keep molest after attention exceeds 60.
ENDING F (Sleep molester end ) 07:45 to 07:50 Do not molest. Then attention does not exceed 60
Full save !
How do you use this save? is there a save location ?

Reactions: ZenoMod

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I rememember seeing the characters before; anyone know who the artist is? I tried searching e-hentai for the group, but it didn't show anything.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
^i would like to know the artist as well.

speaking of which, seems like this game will have a sequel to be released in april featuring all 3 girls from this game plus aki (glasses girl) sister. hope to see that translated as well :)

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
speaking of which, seems like this game will have a sequel to be released in april featuring all 3 girls from this game plus aki (glasses girl) sister. hope to see that translated as well :)
Oh PLEASE yes! O_O

Edit: Hey, I just found the game! It's already on DLsite, but only on the Japanese side of it. Also it's the "early notice" thing or something. No idea, I just can't wait for the proper release. :D

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Oh PLEASE yes! O_O

Edit: Hey, I just found the game! It's already on DLsite, but only on the Japanese side of it. Also it's the "early notice" thing or something. No idea, I just can't wait for the proper release. :D
Yeah I played that not too long ago if you like this game you'll love that one. I'm not big on the rape thing but curiosity fucks me over sometimes.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah I played that not too long ago if you like this game you'll love that one. I'm not big on the rape thing but curiosity fucks me over sometimes.
You mean the demo? If you look past the "unpleasant subject mater" is it any good? Does it work with properly with AppLocale?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
You mean the demo? If you look past the "unpleasant subject mater" is it any good? Does it work with properly with AppLocale?
early notice just means that the game is to be released sometime in the future.

im not nanoviolence, but i tried the demo, its quite promising. game is pretty similar to this one, avoid detection while molesting the girls. so far i think its only mai (the long haired girl). and they are voiced now. i never used applocale so i wouldnt know since i set my main locale to jp already, though im pretty sure stuff like applocale and at least locale emulator would work.

you can try the demo yourself though if you're curious

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
early notice just means that the game is to be released sometime in the future.
Oh sure, I got that much. :)

im not nanoviolence
Wait, what's "nanoviolence"?

i never used applocale so i wouldnt know since i set my main locale to jp already, though im pretty sure stuff like applocale and at least locale emulator would work.
Yeah AppLocal works just fine most of the times, but there are some special cases where games still freak out about it and just wanted to know.

you can try the demo yourself though if you're curious
I will, but didn't have the time or more like energy to play yet. :D

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes