CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
thanks for the upload! i am just glad there's no need for locale emulators and . . . stuff
i don't have the patience. i just like to extract and run :cool:
What?

Dude, go here:

Then download and extract to desired location (Never move the file once you install the program)

Then run the installer

Then right click the game and hover over "locale emulator"

Then click "Run in Japanese"

This isn't fucking rocket science. This literally takes less than 2 minutes to setup. Then you have it forever and it's still just extracting and running the game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
oh damn im waiting for a translation since this came out on DLs

It's only 65mb? How short is this? I mean the game looks really nice tho!
low level animation. other than that still images and very few sound effects. the cg are worth it tho.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
What?

Dude, go here:

Then download and extract to desired location (Never move the file once you install the program)

Then run the installer

This isn't fucking rocket science. This literally takes less than 2 minutes to setup. Then you have it forever and it's still just extracting and running the game.
thanks, i know dude.
but you don't know how lazy i am XD

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i played this game before blind because it was in jp. great to see this one tl'ed now ))

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
What?

Dude, go here:

Then run the installer

Thanks.
I am not as good with computers as i like so having an easy way to install this is appriecated.

comrademario

Feb 8, 2018
or you could actually just try to beat the game. its not hard. just wait for the 2 girls to leave the bus and keep the attentions level low.

once the 2 are gone you can accelerate the molesting and eventually unlock free mode

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Nice game. Never really understood why normal women actually kept silent while being molested tho .Unless they themselves enjoy it, but if they enjoyed the act then it wouldn't be molest any more. So weird.
Well its like men who got molested who don't talk about it due to fear of being judge its the same for some woman.

Reactions: Gaboris
D

Deleted member 23228

This game is running extremely slow for me once you get on the bus.

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
Not a bad game at all but wish there was some more content. Especially regarding making the girl horny and making her cum, it just doesn't seem to matter much ATM. Making the girl horny unlocking some extra stuff would be nice.

abrakdbera

Mar 13, 2018
the game freeze on black screen before getting in the bus i tried to skip prologue but its still freezing i can just hear the sound of the bus moving and the door opening and closing any help?

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes