randomjohn

Jun 10, 2017
Pretty good game, it just makes me a bit sad that I can't make her beg for the D. It makes me feel bad when I can't make the girl drown in pleasure and submit wholeheartedly in these rape games.

Reactions: blulaz

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
How do you do ahegao? Or no cry face?

Not sure how to get all the no cry face versions but apparently what I thought was ahegao was her unconscious.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
How do you do ahegao? Or no cry face?

Not sure how to get all the no cry face versions but apparently what I thought was ahegao was her unconscious.
She never pulls an ahegao. You can't corrupt her to the point where she gives in and begs for more.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Getting the endings gives you the endless and debug modes. They are pretty nice to have if you don't want to mess with time or attention.
I got free mode for getting a single ending, but haven't seen debug mode.

Also, the save-file in the game folder doesn't seem to be the one that controls which endings you have unlocked. I think that you can overwrite or delete all of your saves without erasing your overall progress.

Does anyone know how to activate debug mode or just unlock all endings quickly? it's kind of a chore to replay just to get the 'fucked up and failed at specific points' endings.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I got free mode for getting a single ending, but haven't seen debug mode.
Yeah I know, but I didn't fell like going into the specifics when I didn't remember which ending gave me free mode. :p

Also, the save-file in the game folder doesn't seem to be the one that controls which endings you have unlocked. I think that you can overwrite or delete all of your saves without erasing your overall progress.

Does anyone know how to activate debug mode or just unlock all endings quickly? it's kind of a chore to replay just to get the 'fucked up and failed at specific points' endings.
As far as I can remember I could've gotten all endings without an actual restart. It really just needs to be saved at the right points and you can just branch through all options. Even the sleeping ones can be done next to the rest without a full restart.

So no need to play the whole thing 6 times. Save just before you'd fail, then fail and reload to get past it. If you use the Skip function and set text timings right you can get through the whole thing in a few minutes.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I didn't think many people were interested in this.... boy was I wrong. Hope you guys enjoyed my mediocre translation.
If you're the Shady Dealer from UMLF, then im really thankful for your work. I've played this game before someone translated it and i really love it. And i was so excited when someone shared a translated version. Speaking of which, since this game is getting a sequel, do you have any plans on translating it as well?

Shady Dealer

Mar 7, 2019
If you're the Shady Dealer from UMLF, then im really thankful for your work. I've played this game before someone translated it and i really love it. And i was so excited when someone shared a translated version. Speaking of which, since this game is getting a sequel, do you have any plans on translating it as well?
Yep, I probably will. That will most likely be the next thing I work on.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the circle has a slave trainer game, too. Elf Slave & Dark Elf hermaphrodite trainer working for you.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes