u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Big News!

The release date for the second game has officially been announced. It's going to be released on April 9th in JST time, so basically one week from now!

The game is now 99.9% complete. The developers just need to go through with some bug scans and we'll be good to go. They've changed a few things from the prequel, making it so that the text we have to click through is shortened a bit.

There's also a few images of gameplay and a few introductory images for when the actual store pages will be released. Should we start to make a new page for Urge to Molest if?
So far, the demo has shown two endings. Getting caught from the first groping, and the successful assault on the long haired girl. We've all gotta wait for the destined time! 10 A.M in JST time for Tuesday, which means 6 P.M in PST, or 9 P.M EST today!
yes please. this was really a great game in this genre. super excited. hope somebody translates it soon! :)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Alright, prologue is done being translated.
It's the same kind of translation as the prequel, right? Awesome job!

And... I don't know if it's against the rules, but I don't suppose you can post your copy of the game by any chance? It's totally fine if you can't.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
It's the same kind of translation as the prequel, right? Awesome job!

And... I don't know if it's against the rules, but I don't suppose you can post your copy of the game by any chance? It's totally fine if you can't.
I'll upload it to Mega and send you the link. Sadly, I have not figured out how to edit menu options in the first or second part, but you should be able to figure out what the buttons mean by reading what the character says. So far, just finished the intro to Mai's molestation. I'll upload my file once I finish hers completely.

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
I'll upload it to Mega and send you the link. Sadly, I have not figured out how to edit menu options in the first or second part, but you should be able to figure out what the buttons mean by reading what the character says. So far, just finished the intro to Mai's molestation. I'll upload my file once I finish hers completely.
Perhaps you could try to contact the individual who translated the first game on ULMF? They may be to provide an answer. You may possibly have to edit the options' pictures, as they themselves I think are .png or some other kind of image file.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
Perhaps you could try to contact the individual who translated the first game on ULMF? They may be to provide an answer. You may possibly have to edit the options' pictures, as they themselves I think are .png or some other kind of image file.
Just sent him a message. Hopefully he'll get back to me but if anything at least the providing text will tell you what you did.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
I have not completely finished Mai's story but I will upload what is done so far. There are a lot of repetitive translations however for doing actions and the such. So I might leave the rest up to Shady Dealer.

zerpr

Aug 26, 2018
Unlock for the sequel's Free Mode, After Story, and Debug Mode (enable from config) attached. Just drop it in the main game folder and overwrite the existing file.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
What did you use for your translation? I'm a bit interested in translating it as well, however horrible my skills may be.
google translate with my own bit of insertion so it doesn't sound choppy. the files are under the folder labeled "scenario." you can edit those files with notepad/notepad +

zerpr

Aug 26, 2018
I think some of the gold ones are just for dialogue, like to confirm their feelings. The red one near the top seem to enable/disable the girl's ability to feel pleasure. The lower red option shows up when both the guy and girl are close to orgasm, and selecting it makes them orgasm together.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes