VN Ren'Py Completed V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's Lie [Ch. 3] [NoMeme]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

celts72

Nov 10, 2018
I can see why people are crying over seeing this come out when we all like the main game and want to see it's further development and well these games take a lot of time to code and seeing him start to code another game is quite disturbing but it is his time not ours so guess we just have to hope for the best...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So does this make Theodora more sympathetic? Cuz I really don't like her
more like a victim of a sexual assault by an extremely horny MC...hard to say...if she is more sympathetic...because you know it's about personal opinions...and i never really disliked her XD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So does this make Theodora more sympathetic? Cuz I really don't like her
This is my problem.

So far in the main game she's come across as a cold bitch that shows herself off to other guys way too much.

The fact she let one guy get far enough along to think he had a chance with her without telling him she's engaged shows exactly how little she thinks of the MC.

I can't stand her character.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This is my problem.

So far in the main game she's come across as a cold bitch that shows herself off to other guys way too much.

The fact she let one guy get far enough along to think he had a chance with her without telling him she's engaged shows exactly how little she thinks of the MC.

I can't stand her character.
make sense but i'm used to the "cold bitch on the outside, adorable love-starved(ready to love you forever and more) in the inside " trope

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
make sense but i'm used to the "cold bitch on the outside, adorable love-starved(ready to love you forever and more) in the inside " trope
Except she isn't love starved. She's the same with her mother and sister.

I'm not saying the MC is innocent and went way too far but they really shouldn't be engaged.

Just waiting for the chance to break it off in the main game. I think he's a far better fit with Sen.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Except she isn't love starved. She's the same with her mother and sister.

I'm not saying the MC is innocent and went way too far but they really shouldn't be engaged.

Just waiting for the chance to break it off in the main game. I think he's a far better fit with Sen.
I can see MC with everyone actually...but with Theodora will be more like "MC makes the biggest effort among the two of them and Theo simply rewards him"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can see MC with everyone actually...but with Theodora will be more like "MC makes the biggest effort among the two of them and Theo simply rewards him"
Come on sweetness, tell me MC and Sen aren't the cutest couple?

Sure it could work with all of them (except Theo, not her) but ... well, go on Vera works just as well too.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Come on sweetness, tell me MC and Sen aren't the cutest couple?

Sure it could work with all of them (except Theo, not her) but ... well, go on Vera works just as well too.
i'm not saying it because it's kind of implied u.u and i'm trying to stay on topic u.u focusing more on Theo and her family XD

i mean okay being mad...but MC (note aside: i believe he has a big foot fetish even if he denies XD) basically assaulted her and from a consensual footjob...wanted more and assaulted her for an assjob(?)

Even Theo's sister is more loving than Theo...also from 6 months of being a fake couple...they have been forced into being an actual one from their parents...which is good for MC(bc he is okay with her) but Theo i think was kind of annoyed or pissed by the fact that she has to act like a girlfriend...for YEARS while she actually didn't experience "falling in love"

not making a pro-theo post...just stating some facts

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Making this while barely having made much progress on the main game? Dunno if thats productive...
it is productive if done right i can increase exposure to the game and add more content to further the development of the stories and characters although i haven't play this and the original games story isn't the best.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
This might be my one post in this, but I am going to wait for the full release before opening. I kinda like going through the whole thing in one go and I don't wanna miss out.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ok that's good but you can make this inside of main game? Why you make new page and game for this :D Whatever I'm happy to see that. And BTW I dont see ''Animated'' tag inside of tags. This is not animated like main game? Or you just forgot to add?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Ok that's good but you can make this inside of main game? Why you make new page and game for this :D Whatever I'm happy to see that. And BTW I dont see ''Animated'' tag inside of tags. This is not animated like main game? Or you just forgot to add?
Its not in the main game thread because its another game like Milfy City and Milfy City Xmas Episode

Reactions: SatanSama666

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Feb 27 at 7:46pm
Who can see this post
All patrons Peeks: Silver sisters

This are the last peeks before the next update since the release date of the update is near. Right now we have finished most of the new plots and have just started debugging process.

c_love_5_7.png 1.png

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
The links start to appear. 0.5 was released and has a small link with this episode. I would like to know more about Theo, as long as it fits. Would love to see similar back stories with the other characters.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes