VN Ren'Py Completed V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's Lie [Ch. 3] [NoMeme]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Think I'll wait for all the parts to come out because while I'm interested in the backstory I really don't find the Theodora attractive physically or personality-wise in the main game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Very sad ending...but considering the prologue...it was kind of implied that something like this would happen...he told her tho that he gets easily drunk and forget even easier...i would cut a little bit of slack to MC...just a bit and that bit goes to Theo u.u i mean we're going to have a non-canon route about her staying in bed at the end...she basically wanted him to forget btw u.u

Reactions: nasam

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Think I'll wait for all the parts to come out because while I'm interested in the backstory I really don't find the Theodora attractive physically or personality-wise in the main game.
This actually helps to explain her personality in the game quite a bit.

Very sad ending...but considering the prologue...it was kind of implied that something like this would happen...he told her tho that he gets easily drunk and forget even easier...i would cut a little bit of slack to MC...just a bit and that bit goes to Theo u.u i mean we're going to have a non-canon route about her staying in bed at the end...she basically wanted him to forget btw u.u
This was guaranteed to be the outcome, the fact that they had sex and he doesn't remember was even brought up by her under her breathe in the last version of the main game, so this is revealing the events to the audience.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Yeah I agree. To be honest, I'm glad MC's dad got in trouble. Otherwise, MC would have stayed a rich, immature and inconsiderate man.

I'm feeling the choke scene in the wine session to be a bit awkward unless this is the dev's way of hinting Sadism. Still I'd prefer not to choke my girls, so please leave an option for us if you do input BDSM :sneaky:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah I agree. To be honest, I'm glad MC's dad got in trouble. Otherwise, MC would have stayed a rich, immature and inconsiderate man.

I'm feeling the choke scene in the wine session to be a bit awkward unless this is the dev's way of hinting Sadism. Still I'd prefer not to choke my girls, so please leave an option for us if you do input BDSM :sneaky:
That's the character honestly. Play the Sub Routes of the girls if you don't believe it. Hell the original version of the game had you rape Vera in the first part of the game, instead of giving you the option to do it willingly.

But seriously, watch the Sex Partner routes instead of the girlfriend routes, his personality shifts. That virtuous persona of his is just a facade.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
That's the character honestly. Play the Sub Routes of the girls if you don't believe it. Hell the original version of the game had you rape Vera in the first part of the game, instead of giving you the option to do it willingly.

But seriously, watch the Sex Partner routes instead of the girlfriend routes, his personality shifts. That virtuous persona of his is just a facade.
I only have Vera as sex partner route and there isnt really much of a difference. So his sadism comes out explicitly in the Sera sex partner route? Does he treat them rough or what?

Reactions: Ted-E.

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
I only have Vera as sex partner route and there isnt really much of a difference. So his sadism comes out explicitly in the Sera sex partner route? Does he treat them rough or what?
Not rough per se, more 'dominant' is more of the word here. And technically, there was 2 choices with Vera at the start of the game, I picked both of course because I wanted to see everything but one of the choices is you gently having sex with her and she was relaxed then, so that was what I went with. And in that sense, is that choice really is raping her tho?

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
She was already one of the hottest girls in these kinds of games... That long hair makes her even better. Damn the MC for telling her short hair! That son of a bitch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Not rough per se, more 'dominant' is more of the word here. And technically, there was 2 choices with Vera at the start of the game, I picked both of course because I wanted to see everything but one of the choices is you gently having sex with her and she was relaxed then, so that was what I went with. And in that sense, is that choice really is raping her tho?
Not sure myself, if there was a gentle choice, I'm pretty sure I picked that instead of being rough

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes