VN Ren'Py Completed V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's Lie [Ch. 3] [NoMeme]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not rough per se, more 'dominant' is more of the word here. And technically, there was 2 choices with Vera at the start of the game, I picked both of course because I wanted to see everything but one of the choices is you gently having sex with her and she was relaxed then, so that was what I went with. And in that sense, is that choice really is raping her tho?
No, I was talking in the first several versions of the game, there wasn't a choice. She gets drunk, you get her in bed, she says no, you take it anyway.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
After playing this, I don't get why you guys are up on MC's ass. Theo leaving MC at night; MC returns two years and finds out Theo studied across the country, MC was hurt and feeling betrayed saying that he thought they were close; and when she does return she goes Ice Queen up in MC's face.

I'm pretty sure if Theo didn't leave and actually confessed to MC, he wouldn't look at another woman and be loyal only to Theo, nor be an asshole womanizer (depending on your choices). Vera being deflowered is all Theo's fault, as is MC's implied womanizing we didn't see (in between this and before the main game starts).

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
After playing this, I don't get why you guys are up on MC's ass. Theo leaving MC at night; MC returns two years and finds out Theo studied across the country, MC was hurt and feeling betrayed saying that he thought they were close; and when she does return she goes Ice Queen up in MC's face.

I'm pretty sure if Theo didn't leave and actually confessed to MC, he wouldn't look at another woman and be loyal only to Theo, nor be an asshole womanizer (depending on your choices). Vera being deflowered is all Theo's fault, as is MC's implied womanizing we didn't see (in between this and before the main game starts).
Finally someone who gets it XD

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020

Theo did not confess because the MC forgot about that night.
How could he forget that? Well, the MC also warned her...
Well, any woman would be furious.
But hey, in the next chapter you will see what happened if he stayed.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019

I'd disagree. MC isn't a child, he is a grown ass man. In the end your actions aren't decided by others but by yourself, and while others may influence those actions, unless we're speaking of any type of manipulation, those are still decided by you.

Let's use cheating as an example, if someone gets cheated on by their girlfriend that person's trust for their future partner MAY be compromised due to that experience, and that's understandable, although what's not is trying to control their future partner so that they don't think that they're cheating or even worse, cheat on that future partner because "everyone cheats".

Reactions: v1900 and nasam

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'd disagree. MC isn't a child, he is a grown-ass man. In the end, your actions aren't decided by others but by yourself, and while others may influence those actions, unless we're speaking of any type of manipulation, those are still decided by you.

Let's use cheating as an example if someone gets cheated on by their girlfriend that person's trust for their future partner MAY be compromised due to that experience, and that's understandable, although what's not is trying to control their future partner so that they don't think that they're cheating or even worse, cheat on that future partner because "everyone cheats".
i agree on the cheating part but remember: he gets drunk easily, he forgets stuff(probably a plot device but still) and everything in his head was so blurred, that (as the pervert he knows to be) he believed that he simply dreamed about those scenes, Theo didn't tell him anything...and he simply moved on...sad (it seems) and disappointed bc Theo studied elsewhere...but again he moved on, out of ignorance(basically).

Reactions: MLBnoob

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, any woman would be furious.
I wouldn't. I'd use common sense and have a conversation with said person telling them what happened. I also wouldn't leave knowing full well they might forget after they told me that before drinking.

Not all women are irrational lunatics.

Just 98%.

I'm not "up on MC's ass" over this, that's over oh so many things.

This is one of the reasons I dislike Theo. She was my least fave before this, all this did was change my dislike to utter contempt. The writing is great and I like both games, have to say that because some people think disliking a character means I hate all the things. I think Theo is a shitty person through and through. I haven't seen 1 redeeming feature.

I don't like the MC because of things he does. At times he's fine but then he raped his friend and no matter how you spin it, having sex with Sen while she was asleep is rape. He sexually assaults Uno until she's in tears begging him to leave her alone and then carries on to the point of forcing her to do sex acts on cam. On one route he arse rapes Irene.

He has this facade of being a "virtuous man" but he is so very far from that. I live in hope that his lifestyle can be altered through playing to stop him being a complete cock jockey.

After the changes to a certain scene his relationship with Vera is great, i've really enjoyed that one. Same with Irene if I avoid "that" route. I hate everything that goes on with Uno's route, it just makes me feel awkward after all the crying.

Theo I want to break up with though. Just tell her to go fuck herself or one of the many men that keep hanging around her cos i'm not going to be the one marrying her.

We've been given the option to set relationship states with some of the girls and as soon as that one is available i'll be sending her on a lovely trip to dumpsville ... then telling her I fucked her sister and she was better in bed.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Avaron1974

As usual, you have many good and fair points ^^ (I've nothing to say bc i agree on pretty much everything but breaking up with Theo...bc I'm pretty okay with her, just annoyed by her complaining about MC while she could have stayed in bed or telling him everything afterwards)

Reactions: Avaron1974

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Didn't version 1 of the main game start with a mandatory rape? I think that pretty much set it up as a rape game but maybe he didn't communicate that well enough in this side project.

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
I think this was a good series to make. It makes me like Theo more. Honestly, she's still probably my least favorite aside from Rachel and Uno (who haven't had nearly the screentime so its conceivable they'll surpass her when they do)

But on the whole she's at least somewhat sympathetic now. I still think she's a bit of an idiot who's self-sabotaging by not accepting that the mc genuinely doesn't remember their first time cause booze and no amount of not exactly obvious and easily misunderstood hinting will change that. But still, at least I like her now even if I think she's being dumb.

Vera and Senning still best girls though.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think this was a good series to make. It makes me like Theo more. Honestly, she's still probably my least favorite aside from Rachel and Uno (who haven't had nearly the screentime so its conceivable they'll surpass her when they do)

But on the whole she's at least somewhat sympathetic now. I still think she's a bit of an idiot who's self-sabotaging by not accepting that the mc genuinely doesn't remember their first time cause booze and no amount of not exactly obvious and easily misunderstood hinting will change that. But still, at least I like her now even if I think she's being dumb.

Vera and Senning still best girls though.
shia.gif

Reactions: NG12345

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After playing I think I dislike Theo even more. She plied the MC with alcohol, knew he wouldn't remember, and decided to blame everything on him anyway. Lost some respect for the MC too as he jumped at the idea of a footjob way to quickly...the sniffing was creepy too.

Reactions: nasam

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This side game will be how many episodes? Am i remember wrong i was remembering like 4 episode?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I love your drawing man... That facial expression is killing me everytime... And as for story i would love to see that new episode about diffrent storyline. But for to be honest right nows main story looks little bit weird. I mean she is who make that forgat problem. He said ''I will forgot'' but she dont listen. Thats shame they dont has that relationship in main game...

Screenshot_13.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I love your drawing man... That facial expression is killing me everytime... And as for story i would love to see that new episode about diffrent storyline. But for to be honest right nows main story looks little bit weird. I mean she is who make that forgat problem. He said ''I will forgot'' but she dont listen. Thats shame they dont has that relationship in main game...

View attachment 627200
they have that "forced engagement thing" i don't wanna make Theo look smart(although she is rich and she manages a company, so we can guess that she has some brain XD) but i think every time she calls him virgin i think she is trying to either trigger those drunk-memories or it's her way to deal with MC's bullshits...like remembering what a good lover MC can be when he is in love so she can go over the "My idiot-pervert future husband just did what? Okay let's remember what a great lover he is by mocking him a little"

Reactions: Kimiramen and nasam
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes