VN Ren'Py Completed V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's Lie [Ch. 3] [NoMeme]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
it has been mentioned countless times this game is getting an episode 3 and maybe even 4. They will be seen as part 3 of the same game and it is a what if story check page 1 of the thread in the description of the game.
yes the "what if" story are non canon stories and there is only one what if story out yet its about vera and the next what if story is about irene and uno but nothing about theodora

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yes the "what if" story are non canon stories and there is only one what if story out yet its about vera and the next what if story is about irene and uno but nothing about theodora
Very old saying, it is better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

It's be mentioned many times, by the dev as well as players, that this is getting a third part for the "what if" scenario.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Very old saying, it is better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

It's be mentioned many times, by the dev as well as players, that this is getting a third part for the "what if" scenario.
and the what-if scenario it's about Theo, if there will be a fourth part, i don't remember but i don't think will be about Vera or Rachel or Senning or Uno...

the prequel is all about Theo and her family interacting with MC

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
what?. did you even play the 2nd part?. lol
the 'what if' thing is still about theo. lmao
Played both. The dev said there will be 3 or 4 parts check page 1 of this thread. Part 3 will be a what if scenario where Theo will remain sleeping beside you.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I LOVE Ash from Harem Hotel.

My marriage option is still stuck between her and Kali, i'll never be able to pick. I'll have to have 2 saves .... in a harem game .... it's madness.

Still want to dump Theo though. As soon as that option is added to the main game this will be on my must play list.

I hate her.

It's irrational because she's pixels but I hate her.

If she looked the MC in his beady eyes and said "look, i'm at fault and fucked up majorly. We once had sex and I did so after you got drunk knowing full well you'd forget and instead of staying and making everything right I left ... then left the country with you being clueless. I messed up and i'm very sorry".

Then he says "I'm also sorry, I was a massive dickhead in my youth and while I do try now i'm still a bit of a dick but we can make it work".

I'd then like her a bit more.

Enough that I don't want to launch a high heel at my monitor everytime she appears.

As that is never going to happen I want the MC to walk in to her office while some guy is flirting with her and when he asks "Who are you" he says "no one, oh, it's over bitch" and walks out.

Or at one of those functions where she dresses to get attention and takes MC to keep the men in line. He waits unti she's crowded and she calls him over and says "what you talking about woman, your fiance left you" and goes and bangs her sister and mother.

I'm right there with you

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello dose the Mc take theodora her first time or dose other guys do it in the game . i hope not

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Hello dose the Mc take theodora her first time or dose other guys do it in the game . i hope not
MC..I'd say wait for the last and final update to be leaked.It's supposed to be a really wholesome parallel universe kinda ending

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Usually I'm not a big fan of aalternate timeline stuff, but this was very enjoyable. The harem timeline is still the best though.

Reactions: nasam
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes