VN Ren'Py Completed V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's Lie [Ch. 3] [NoMeme]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While this what if was a good look at what could've been for Best Girl Theo i can say with full confidence and no regrets that I'm glad to have got Short-haired and Cold Theo over that.

Sure she only changed to that because she remembered that is the look the MC said he had a thing for and she wouldn't have changed otherwise if the MC didn't forget everything that happened but i find Cold Theo way hotter and like the main story for her and the outcome more, imo, of course.

Reactions: nasam

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
showed how their future could have been if MC never left.
Theo left, not the MC.

She left in the morning before he woke up knowing he'd forget about what happened and then she left the country to study leaving him wondering what the fuck was going on then came back as a bitch.

This was the alternate to show what would have happened if she hadn't been a massive fuck nugget and stayed with him.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Theo left, not the MC.

She left in the morning before he woke up knowing he'd forget about what happened and then she left the country to study leaving him wondering what the fuck was going on then came back as a bitch.

This was the alternate to show what would have happened if she hadn't been a massive fuck nugget and stayed with him.
True, it basically showed what would have happened if they stayed together.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
I now have diabeetus. Disappointed that the future vision didn't have the mom, though.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
I have to say Theodora was always one of my favs in the main game, but these bonus chapters made her the best girl. She is so cute, sexy, beautiful, hot, caring, loving and everything a perfect ideal woman can be. Hope to see lots of content in the main game as well.

P.S. Are you going to do some alternate timeline things for each girl in main game. That could be really awesome. Maybe some balance can be maintained once again towards favoritism for each girl which has drastically shifted towards Theo due to the bonus chapters.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It was great update thank you. But if were you i would make work scene far better for MC. Like making him leader of business and making theo lovely wifey in work place not like behaving her old self that part just dont got me. Anyway thanks.

No animation in that game?
Its little game from apart main game and its have animated scenes.

Reactions: V&M

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Finally Played EP.3 and aside the horrible and constant use of "Cuming"(which is wrong either you meant Coming or "Achieving Orgasm") instead of Cumming

THAT aside, the rest is nice u.u and cute and basically it's the perfect representation of my idea of the romantic/vanilla genre u.u

Congrats Dev!

This is Theo's backstory and how she met the MC.
plus a special episode about a possible AU where Theo is not a complete hopeless tsundere that loves to shot herself in the foot

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, what gets me about this is that the MC is so much more romantic in these episodes than he is in the main reality. This last episode in particular was just so sweet and touching, yet he can't seem to act that way in the game.

Also, kind of a spoiler for the Harem route since the main game isn't that far yet.

I really do hope we see long hair Theo make a return tho. You can also tell that him talking about the daughter and his dream kind of melted that cold heart a little more.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
I am confused by the small size of the download, is this a dlc where I need the main game?

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
No. It's a side story to the main game. It's Theodora's backstory, with the third being an AU, essentially

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes