VN Ren'Py Completed V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's Lie [Ch. 3] [NoMeme]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Well I don't know how but I think I can understand where Theodora is coming from , to the start of the harem game she seem like she doesn't hate the MC like when he advance with her or try to protect her she doesn't bitch to him she open up slowly something always seem to bother her but after you see the extra chapters I can see it all , some people may say she still a bitch and she didn't treat him well but she hated guys around her they were annoying and she didn't want to date but guys will always be guys she was annoyed she needed the MC and then after the night between them happened he forgot about it I know he is weak to alcohol but she felt she wasn't that important which normally wouldn't make sense but here as a rich girl as a one who think the world revolves around her it make sense that she felt like that and that is why I like the what if so much because that would really happen if the MC never forget and you can see what a lovely character Theodora would have been if it wasn't for the MC to forget

Reactions: Owl_Mask

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
just a bunch of "what ifs"
True, but it seemed the line for this particular "what if" ended at chapter 3, where it seemed to flash back to the main timeline. From what I've read in this thread, there are other "what if" scenarios, though they aren't currently hosted here.

Tyson king

Nov 15, 2020
View attachment 623657

Overview:
In this extra chapter, we are going to roll the timeline back to the MC's highschool age and have a peek of what happened between the young MC and the young Theodora. This storyline will contain multiple episodes (2 to 4 in total), and what we are presenting here is the first one.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-16
Release Date: 2020-08-16
Developer:NoMeme -
Main Game: V.I.R.T.U.E.S
Censored: None
Version: Episode 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD EP.3
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Android: MEGA - - -
Other: Chromebook

DOWNLOAD EP.1 & EP.2

Thanks to BaasB for the links.

View attachment 522069 View attachment 522070 View attachment 522071
Can any one upload virtues extra chapters 4 and 5 they are out it seems

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can any one upload virtues extra chapters 4 and 5 they are out it seems
They go to the higher paying subscribers and they stopped sharing after a couple of them got shit on by people here.

People share something they paid extra for and get a ton of abuse so the rest basically said fuck you and stopped sharing them.

reconazific

Nov 24, 2017
this is probably one of the extra chapters in game that was patreon locked which is already made, it's just being uploaded in f95zone i think,
I guess this coming out now depends entirely upon the next content for the main game. It could be that this is needed to be told for something in the main game to make sense, but...

You have just finally nailed down your UI system and can put all your effort into continuing the story of your main game and yet you chose now to do a side story, that's not a great idea.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
They go to the higher paying subscribers and they stopped sharing after a couple of them got shit on by people here.

People share something they paid extra for and get a ton of abuse so the rest basically said fuck you and stopped sharing them.
Wasn't that for the shitty what ifs? and you're requesting stuff that is contrary to what the majority of supporters (paying supporters) like you deserve the shit you get. Can't give them the finger and not expect blow back.

If you're talking about this Theo's lie and the people sharing it getting grief, then it concerns me as to what content it will have...

Do I need to play this side story to understand things in the main game?

Reactions: Warhawk1 and EZ8lt

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Nope, Theo's lie was over a long time ago, and explains why Theo calls MC "virgin" while showing why they didn't get along at the beginning of the main game...plus a what-if about their life without meeting the other girls

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Wasn't that for the shitty what ifs? and you're requesting stuff that is contrary to what the majority of supporters (paying supporters) like you deserve the shit you get. Can't give them the finger and not expect blow back.

If you're talking about this Theo's lie and the people sharing it getting grief, then it concerns me as to what content it will have...

Uhm thats a very narrow way of seeing it. The dev gets paid for both and iirc the once who can request that stuff are paying a lot.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Nope, Theo's lie was over a long time ago, and explains why Theo calls MC "virgin" while showing why they didn't get along at the beginning of the main game...plus a what-if about their life without meeting the other girls
When you say "over a long time ago" you mean the story, because I know the setting was before in school, or the side stories.

If the side stories, how come it was updated today with 2 new chapters?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
When you say "over a long time ago" you mean the story, because I know the setting was before in school, or the side stories.

If the side stories, how come it was updated today with 2 new chapters?
maybe new what ifs...or side stories, i didn't check yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes