VN Ren'Py Completed V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's Lie [Ch. 3] [NoMeme]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Aw,how cute,a wild newbie has appeared, and thinks it's people.
Actually there are very few guys having a problem with Theo...

Most of us either are OK with her to begin with, or they don't like to whine about it...it's just a game after all

i guess you're alone...here Avalon dislikes Theo...but that's it, i don't know any other player who complains about Theo

i analysed and understood her flawed logic(she could have solved everything by being honest to MC, yes we know, we talked about it, we unanimously agreed with this, and we moved on) but i still like her, not my favourite girl but still enjoy when she is on the screen ^^

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Actually there are very few guys having a problem with Theo...

Most of us either are OK with her to begin with, or they don't like to whine about it...it's just a game after all

i guess you're alone...here Avalon dislikes Theo...but that's it, i don't know any other player who complains about Theo

i analysed and understood her flawed logic(she could have solved everything by being honest to MC, yes we know, we talked about it, we unanimously agreed with this, and we moved on) but i still like her, not my favourite girl but still enjoy when she is on the screen ^^
I didn't like her in the beggining and I didn't really like her much after this. She has grown on me in the main game once she becomes more affectionate and lives with MC.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I read the whole thread with a bowl of popcorn and half of it is Demoness_Kiss vs Avaron1974.

Sorry Demoness but I have to say that actually the majority of posters dislike Theo, most of the posts in favor of Theo are about her looks and just one dude made a case longer than a sentence (HNIGamer). Anyway add me to the Theo is a "massive fuck nugget" camp as Avaron puts it. She is a cunt to everyone and tropes can only carry a character so far.

I will admit that I like to use the MCs as a reflection of myself. I have being called an asshole in real life because I will admit someone treating me poorly once the second time I respond twofold and the next is all out aggression, so Theodora will get the worst possible treatment on the main game (hope the MC is still an asshole after the retcons). Later I will try BadmanBaxter 's way.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I read the whole thread with a bowl of popcorn and half of it is Demoness_Kiss vs Avaron1974.

most of the posts in favor of Theo are about her looks and just one dude made a case longer than a sentence (HNIGamer).
I really don't get it why you mentioned me ? care to explain ? If you're gonna include me in this meaningless argument about Theo just because I love her the most then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I really don't get it why you mentioned me ? care to explain ? If you're gonna include me in this meaningless argument about Theo just because I love her the most then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahahahha just seemed to be the polite thing to do if I was going to name your profile to at least add the @. Will just be on a corner fucking off. :ROFLMAO:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

Sorry Demoness but I have to say that actually the majority of posters dislike Theo, most of the posts in favor of Theo are about her looks and just one dude made a case longer than a sentence (HNIGamer). Anyway add me to the Theo is a "massive fuck nugget" camp as Avaron puts it. She is a cunt to everyone and tropes can only carry a character so far.

I will admit that I like to use the MCs as a reflection of myself. I have being called an asshole in real life because I will admit someone treating me poorly once the second time I respond twofold and the next is all out aggression, so Theodora will get the worst possible treatment on the main game (hope the MC is still an asshole after the retcons). Later I will try BadmanBaxter 's way.
To be honest as I said I started to like her because she became less of a bitch she still occasionally might call you little virgin but it is clearly a joke later and you hook up more regularly. She is still low down on my list of people though. Uno, Senning, Vera, Irene, Elisa, Theo, Rachel and the only reason Rachel is low is because her story still hasn't reached anywhere near the levels of the others.

Reactions: v1900

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

me and Avaron, didn't debate nearly enough for you to need a bowl of popcorn...unless you mean that you ate one single popcorn

that being said, i'd like to specify that i never said "Theo is the best girl" or "my favourite girl is Theo" because, she isn't my favourite, but at least she is interesting, there is some drama with her...Vera is pretty much the first girl, and she falls in love fast with MC, and the others had some dramas much later in the main game. The first with issues (or if you prefer "with spice") since the beginning was in fact Theo. While annoying, it was actually refreshing not having every character drooling over MC since the beginning ^^

...and that's pretty much it, i like Theo, we learned her story, while having stupid reasons, she isn't that bad. Not my favourite girl, but i'm still able to like her u.u

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be fair, Theo has started her redemption run at least.

She does fit the role as head girl of the harem pretty well but the other girls showed they won't put up with her bullshit if she goes too far. They did it playfully during a sex scene, just a little "we'll let you run it but don't push us" when they pounced on her.

As far as i'm concerned she has a lot to make up for, not just for how she treated the MC but how she was in general. She was harsh to her sister, mother and pretty much everyone around her and I need to see her at some meet n greets where she isn't flirting with other people or at least telling dicks proposing to her to fuck right off.

She's always gonna be bottom of my list but i'm hoping she gets to a point where I don't seriously dislike her.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
me and Avaron, didn't debate nearly enough for you to make a bowl of popcorn...unless you mean that you ate one single popcorn

that being said, i'd like to specify that i never said "Theo is the best girl" or "my favourite girl is Theo" because, she isn't my favourite, but at least she is interesting, there is some drama with her...Vera is pretty much the first girl, and she falls in love fast with MC, and the others had some dramas much later in the main game. The first with issues (or if you prefer "with spice") since the beginning was in fact Theo. While annoying, it was actually refreshing not having every character drooling over MC since the beginning ^^

...and that's pretty much it, i like Theo, we learned her story, while having stupid reasons, she isn't that bad. Not my favourite girl, but i'm still able to like her u.u
I got all that from your previous post. I was just making a jab at your statement "Actually there are very few guys having a problem with Theo...". It was not my intention to put words in your mouth, apparently I suck at writing. Also I eat popcorn by the handful. ;)

estelliore

May 17, 2021
Holy fucking shit that was absolutely beautiful.
I love the concept of the alternate timeline.
Fucking hell man this game is just tooooo good aside from the constant grammatical errors.
Still a fucking masterpiece. Btw Theo best girl

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes