VN Ren'Py Completed V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's Lie [Ch. 3] [NoMeme]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

allvirtues

Apr 23, 2020
View attachment 623657

Overview:
In this extra chapter, we are going to roll the timeline back to the MC's highschool age and have a peek of what happened between the young MC and the young Theodora. This storyline will contain multiple episodes (2 to 4 in total), and what we are presenting here is the first one.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-17
Release Date: 2020-04-06
Developer:NoMeme -
Main Game: V.I.R.T.U.E.S
Censored: None
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD EP.1
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: Chromebook

DOWNLOAD EP.2
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Thanks to BaasB for the links.
View attachment 522069 View attachment 522070 View attachment 522071
I love the game. young Theodora one of the best.

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I really want both the main game and this one to get a may update
the main game will get an update like this month(i mean in May) or something...then we'll have the AU-update for this one
(what i mean? The canon story of Theo and MC ends with Episode 2, but the dev wants to give us Episode 3 which basically is: "This is what would have happened if Theo stayed in bed with MC instead of leaving and acting like nothing happened")

Reactions: i hate trannies

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Not really, you just repeating what Nessy put but in different words.
i mean, my English is odd and weird (and auto-corrected by Grammarly) but i agree XD we should focus on the game...u.u

and we already know that Avaron dislikes Theo u.u while i'm okay with her...she could be worse... Ashley from Harem Hotel(basically a traumatized sociopath working on her issues XD and i don't mind her but i was concerned at the beginning of her story XD)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i mean, my English is odd and weird (and auto-corrected by Grammarly) but i agree XD we should focus on the game...u.u

and we already know that Avaron dislikes Theo u.u while i'm okay with her...she could be worse... Ashley from Harem Hotel(basically a traumatized sociopath working on her issues XD and i don't mind her but i was concerned at the beginning of her story XD)
I LOVE Ash from Harem Hotel.

My marriage option is still stuck between her and Kali, i'll never be able to pick. I'll have to have 2 saves .... in a harem game .... it's madness.

Still want to dump Theo though. As soon as that option is added to the main game this will be on my must play list.

I hate her.

It's irrational because she's pixels but I hate her.

If she looked the MC in his beady eyes and said "look, i'm at fault and fucked up majorly. We once had sex and I did so after you got drunk knowing full well you'd forget and instead of staying and making everything right I left ... then left the country with you being clueless. I messed up and i'm very sorry".

Then he says "I'm also sorry, I was a massive dickhead in my youth and while I do try now i'm still a bit of a dick but we can make it work".

I'd then like her a bit more.

Enough that I don't want to launch a high heel at my monitor everytime she appears.

As that is never going to happen I want the MC to walk in to her office while some guy is flirting with her and when he asks "Who are you" he says "no one, oh, it's over bitch" and walks out.

Or at one of those functions where she dresses to get attention and takes MC to keep the men in line. He waits unti she's crowded and she calls him over and says "what you talking about woman, your fiance left you" and goes and bangs her sister and mother.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I LOVE Ash from Harem Hotel.

My marriage option is still stuck between her and Kali, i'll never be able to pick. I'll have to have 2 saves .... in a harem game .... it's madness.

Still want to dump Theo though. As soon as that option is added to the main game this will be on my must play list.

I hate her.

It's irrational because she's pixels but I hate her.

If she looked the MC in his beady eyes and said "look, i'm at fault and fucked up majorly. We once had sex and I did so after you got drunk knowing full well you'd forget and instead of staying and making everything right I left ... then left the country with you being clueless. I messed up and i'm very sorry".

Then he says "I'm also sorry, I was a massive dickhead in my youth and while I do try now i'm still a bit of a dick but we can make it work".

I'd then like her a bit more.

Enough that I don't want to launch a high heel at my monitor everytime she appears.

As that is never going to happen I want the MC to walk in to her office while some guy is flirting with her and when he asks "Who are you" he says "no one, oh, it's over bitch" and walks out.

Or at one of those functions where she dresses to get attention and takes MC to keep the men in line. He waits unti she's crowded and she calls him over and says "what you talking about woman, your fiance left you" and goes and bangs her sister and mother.

Wow you really hate her...

I care for Ashley but Kali and Lin are both top 1 for me, Ashley is probably top3 or top2 (but it took time for me, because i'm not a fan of yanderes...i needed those flashbacks of her living a shitty life to give deepness to the character)

and i hope you remember my opinion on Theo: Not the best love interest, not the worst, i sort of like it, but i know that there is better...but usually i love when characters like her they slowly become adorable and slowly show clear acts of affection...or when some nymphomaniac acts romantically (like Rae in the last update House in the Rift)

i liked this prequel tho, and i agree with the main points about Theo, she basically shot herself in both feet...with a shotgun(and if i recall correctly i said that a couple of times)

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Will this game make me love Theodora in the main game or not? I like her bitchy character in the main game , I find that thrilling instead of going to someone who's already into the Main guy .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Will this game make me love Theodora in the main game or not? I like her bitchy character in the main game , I find that thrilling instead of going to someone who's already into the Main guy .
It depends...she has a soft spot on the long run but exactly like in the main game she loves jeopardizing herself

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It depends...she has a soft spot on the long run but exactly like in the main game she loves jeopardizing herself
I think I'd rather not play this, If I found out that she is secretly inlove with MC in this story then it's a turn off for me in the main game, I don't mind if she was inlove with someone else because I like the fact in the main game that she is hard to get, bitchy and doesn't care about MC , it makes me want to get her more

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think I'd rather not play this, If I found out that she is secretly inlove with MC in this story then it's a turn off for me in the main game, I don't mind if she was inlove with someone else because I like the fact in the main game that she is hard to get, bitchy and doesn't care about MC , it makes me want to get her more
did you even check if there is the NTR tag?

Spoilers: It's not an NTR game

Theo is in love with MC and it's not a secret...she thinks it's a secret (and a well-hidden one) but...it's not: it's a well-known fact that everyone knows and she likes to ruin her own moments of happiness (or i believe so, otherwise she is more stupid than a random NPC)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
did you even check if there is the NTR tag?

Spoilers: It's not an NTR game

Theo is in love with MC and it's not a secret...she thinks it's a secret (and a well-hidden one) but...it's not: it's a well-known fact that everyone knows and she likes to ruin her own moments of happiness (or i believe so, otherwise she is more stupid than a random NPC)
Ofcoure I checked. And I don't mean NTR on that just because I said I don't mind if a character is secretly in love with another character means that it is already NTR in fact even if that is true definitely it is not NTR because in the main game MC himself admitted that there is no "LOVE" between their engagement is just because of their parents wishes and they tried to date each other but it didn't work because both are unsatisfied with each other , they even black listed each other, proof that they don't really care that's the reason why I find her character interesting unlike some easy lay girl. So it's like what you said , It depends ! depends on a person's preference, automatic love doesn't turn me on, This is a game so player should make the girls fall even how bitchy they are or they fall to others unless it's a kinetic Novel so I think I will just play the main game not this one, Thank you for the info BTW

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ofcoure I checked. And I don't mean NTR on that just because I said I don't mind if a character is secretly in love with another character means that it is already NTR in fact even if that is true definitely it is not NTR because in the main game MC himself admitted that there is no "LOVE" between their engagement is just because of their parents wishes and they tried to date each other but it didn't work because both are unsatisfied with each other , they even black listed each other, proof that they don't really care that's the reason why I find her character interesting unlike some easy lay girl. So it's like what you said , It depends ! depends on a person's preference, automatic love doesn't turn me on, This is a game so player should make the girls fall even how bitchy they are or they fall to others unless it's a kinetic Novel so I think I will just play the main game not this one, Thank you for the info BTW
there is a backstory about why MC doesn't "love" her

spoiler:

and the prequel is basically a kinetic novel...it's a prequel of an actual story, its purpose is to explain/show to us how Theo and MC met and why their relationship in the main game is like that...MAYBE there will be multiple endings where you can choose the final girl(MAYBE, i'm just guessing don't take my words for granted) and maybe the others find some other guy who they'll love who knows...personally any form of NTR annoys me...usually it's all about the cheated person being crushed and humiliated, and not actual drama...it's like angst for the sake of angst...and it sucks in my opinion...but my fetishes are all about vanilla, romantic and healthy relationships...maybe some drama here and there (like miss Allaway blackmailed in A Town Uncovered, her sucking the rich kid's cock was a nice scene that showed how much power had the kid over his own teacher...don't like the NTR but at least it had some logic behind it)

Reactions: \EGOIST and V&M
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes