VN Ren'Py Completed V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's Lie [Ch. 3] [NoMeme]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The jerk was the MC, he doesn't remember it though.

He's not a nice guy.
He is the classic jerk who was forced in a relationship during high-school by Theodora(and like a jerk, he asked for sex-stuff as a payment)
then their respective parents made a few trades/affairs/contracts and they both were forced into marrying each other without really loving each other...then stuff happens during this prequel game...and at some point, they're both 18 with the prologue of this game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He is the classic jerk who was forced in a relationship during high-school by Theodora(and like a jerk, he asked for sex-stuff as a payment)
then their respective parents made a few trades/affairs/contracts and they both were forced into marrying each other without really loving each other...then stuff happens during this prequel game...and at some point, they're both 18 with the prologue of this game
Who then goes on to sexually assault various friends and rape his supposed best friend ... those classic jerk moves from the misunderstood guy.

Not complaining, just pointing out he's a bit of a douche and while he was put in a shitty set of circumstances with Theo, it doesn't make him any less douchy.

Don't get me started on that tart either, she needs plopping straight on the dumped pile but I haven't been given the choice yet.

Before someone asks why I play because I rant, I don't hate the game. I just happen to find the MC to be a massive cock jockey.

I really don't like Theo though.

Not 1 bit.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Who then goes on to sexually assault various friends and rape his supposed best friend ... those classic jerk moves from the misunderstood guy.

Not complaining, just pointing out he's a bit of a douche and while he was put in a shitty set of circumstances with Theo, it doesn't make him any less douchy.

Don't get me started on that tart either, she needs plopping straight on the dumped pile but I haven't been given the choice yet.

Before someone asks why I play because I rant, I don't hate the game. I just happen to find the MC to be a massive cock jockey.

I really don't like Theo though.

Not 1 bit.
Don't worry, i know you're a cool person, and i usually like what you write/say u.u and most of the times, i tend to agree with you...like right now

although i still like Theo...i didn't play the new update yet tho...no spoilers XD but probably i'm biased bc she is an actual tsundere (or she acts like one in my opinion) and bc she is kinda cute XD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't worry, i know you're a cool person, and i usually like what you write/say u.u and most of the times, i tend to agree with you...like right now

although i still like Theo...i didn't play the new update yet tho...no spoilers XD but probably i'm biased bc she is an actual tsundere (or she acts like one in my opinion) and bc she is kinda cute XD
It's more the way she uses people that annoys me, I hate girls like that IRL too.

She goes to those meetings showing as much skin as possible and she only took the MC because she couldn't be bothered getting hit on again.

Not to mention the phone call talking about the guy asking her out.

I'm well aware their relationship is bogus but at least give us the option to walk away. She grates on my tits and I don't have big enough bazumba's to have them grated on.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's more the way she uses people that annoys me, I hate girls like that IRL too.

She goes to those meetings showing as much skin as possible and she only took the MC because she couldn't be bothered getting hit on again.

Not to mention the phone call talking about the guy asking her out.

I'm well aware their relationship is bogus but at least give us the option to walk away. She grates on my tits and I don't have big enough bazumba's to have them grated on.
I think it's easy to understand and I can agree with what you're saying..at least the other girls actually are directly nice, yeah I can agree on this u.u

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i finally played the chapter/release...i liked it ^^ so much Theo content and she is improving her behaviour...Irene finally achieving something ^^ and Senning heheh

Now we're going to wait April for the update of the prequel...i think...

Reactions: Warhawk1

K kun

Apr 5, 2020
why make it side story when u can put it in main story. at least people can enjoy whole some story without download another :(

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
why make it side story when u can put it in main story. at least people can enjoy whole some story without download another :(
bc this whole game, is summed up in like 3 lines in the original game...it's just an extra...and recently in the main game, MC seems to have some amnesia(or simply forgot some shit bc it was too traumatic, who knows)

Reactions: nasam

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
download link?
View attachment 522060

Overview:
In this extra chapter, we are going to roll the timeline back to the MC's highschool age and have a peek of what happened between the young MC and the young Theodora. This storyline will contain multiple episodes (2 to 4 in total), and what we are presenting here is the first one.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-19
Release Date: 2019-12-25
Developer:NoMeme -
Main Game: V.I.R.T.U.E.S
Censored: None
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
/Linux: - -
Android: - -
Mac: - -
Others:

View attachment 522069 View attachment 522070 View attachment 522071

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor