RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Little sad that he changed Irene and Rachel's bodies at the end. I liked the variation, so that not every one was a giant titty girl. Irene was my favorite because she was more normal looking.

Oct 20, 2018
So how should I play all the side content?
Do I start with Theodora's Lie and move up to the main game? Or should I start Theodora's Lie at a certain point in the main game? Also where does Family Therapy and The Trip come in?

BugrahanT

May 21, 2020
Where can i find the v14.5 to v15 update? There is a v15 to v16 but my game is v14.5 and its probably going to break the game

Deadnoz

Sep 25, 2021
is there an unofficial mod for the game to fix the dialog? because i really like the art/animations and kind of want to watch this man build his harem, but man its such a chore to try to figure out what the writer is trying to say half the time lol. the immersion fades away as i have to try to mentally put together the jumbled dialog =/ or does it get better later?

arrow13

Nov 20, 2019
after i install the update this happened
can anyone help me thank you in advance
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 328, in prepare_screen
    screen wallpaper:
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 328, in prepare
    screen wallpaper:
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 335, in prepare
    grid 4 3:
    grid 4 3:
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 342, in prepare
    if lin_friendship > 1:
    if lin_friendship > 1:
Exception: A screen named scr_named_folder does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\main.py", line 505, in main
    renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 950, in report_duplicate_labels
    if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2929, in report_parse_errors
    renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 187, in report_parse_errors
    error_fn=error_fn,
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\game.py", line 281, in invoke_in_new_context
    return callable(*args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 45, in call_exception_screen
    return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2879, in interact_core
    renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 931, in prepare_screens
    s.ast.prepare_screen()
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 328, in prepare_screen
    screen wallpaper:
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 328, in prepare
    screen wallpaper:
    grid 4 3:
    grid 4 3:
    if lin_friendship > 1:
    if lin_friendship > 1:
  File "D:\tai lieu on thi\VIRTUES-v15-pc\VIRTUES-v15-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1719, in prepare
    raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target))
Exception: A screen named scr_named_folder does not exist.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes