Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
can someone please spoil me a bit details whats in the family therapy and whats in the trip before I DL ?

jevxpe

Mar 23, 2021
I got no new storylines in this update after I loaded my v0.15 save, are there anything wrong with it?

Kisaragi921

Sep 22, 2021
I have a problem with the scenes, I got 70/10 for Irene, no more scenes I can get from interaction anymore and it says I need to wait for the next update. But her gallery section is half-filled only, are those just placeholders or have I missed some scenes?

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,
totally new to this game.. like it so far, artwork is good, story is flowing ok, has lots of sand box but it still shows really good where is something to see or do, I don't need o search everywhere..

One annoying thing is, at week 8 I restarted because I wanted to ignore Theo, her content is so annoying, there was a post from 2020 describing it good, it is strange that MC is everywhere a decent normal guy, but with the her it is like a lap dog. She is showing no interest, so why should the I as MC? I am at week 10 now and try to have 0 points with her because I don't care about her :/ I could not see any special bond which makes me having more interest. Maybe she is there to fulfil the MC sub fetish?

Regards

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hi,
totally new to this game.. like it so far, artwork is good, story is flowing ok, has lots of sand box but it still shows really good where is something to see or do, I don't need o search everywhere..

One annoying thing is, at week 8 I restarted because I wanted to ignore Theo, her content is so annoying, there was a post from 2020 describing it good, it is strange that MC is everywhere a decent normal guy, but with the her it is like a lap dog. She is showing no interest, so why should the I as MC? I am at week 10 now and try to have 0 points with her because I don't care about her :/ I could not see any special bond which makes me having more interest. Maybe she is there to fulfil the MC sub fetish?

Regards
Theo is just trying hard to be a dom. If you get finally get to her sex scenes it can easily be seen that she can't keep up that façade. The way she's acting is simply because of her past with the MC. Go for it.

Dec 11, 2021
Theo is just trying hard to be a dom. If you get finally get to her sex scenes it can easily be seen that she can't keep up that façade. The way she's acting is simply because of her past with the MC. Go for it.
Hm... I hope then the past is a little bit more explained? Because for now I don't get why she is like this...

I might give her a chance.... thanks...

Mjunk

Jan 27, 2021
The game was a grind but the renders, the girls and the titty physics make it worth it. I am looking forward to your next game Phoenix. IMO Vera is best girl, then Theo.

Reactions: Mark17

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hm... I hope then the past is a little bit more explained? Because for now I don't get why she is like this...

I might give her a chance.... thanks...
Now that I think about it, I have yet to play Theodora's Lie (its all about her past with the MC). I just thought there are some enough hints here and there in the main game, where you could probably guess (I might be wrong) why Theo would become so cold and mean to the MC as they grow older. As far as the main game goes: she, the MC or anyone else in the matter have not explicitly said what exactly happened between the two of them. Based on Elisa's behavior, she thinks everything is just fine between Theo and the MC, but its clear that its not the case. So I'd say play the main game and when you finally get curious as to what happened between them, then play Theodora's Lie.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Yep. Their past is really just as I think it would be. Its fairly short and only around 2-3 scenes long.

BTW, GentlemanCorpse scratch what I just said about playing Theodora's Lie when you become curious. As I'm sure the main game will explicitly tell you when you should play that side chapter.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Nice girls and some hot af sex scenes, but damn... the grind is mind numbing af. Hope the next game has none of that shit.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes