ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
i dont know, it says no new content wait for next update for those chars, also got 2 events that said event will continue in v14 or something like that lol
and its v16 at the menu
Yeah, I noticed I got the "no more content" notice for Irene even though I haven't seen the Theo-Irene-Elisa harem ending introduced in this update yet; I would guess that's an oversight in how the game checks for remaining content when displaying those notices, only looking for that girl's individual content rather than harem content that includes that girl. Anyway, to see the harem endings, you need to level up not only the "love" stat, but also one called "harem acceptance" for all the relevant girls. When a location has an event that will raise some of the girls' harem acceptance, it'll be marked on the map with a double-heart icon.

Jun 13, 2021
I'm issue of download virtues on Android I tried multiple times I tried clearing up space but app pack not showing up is there way to fix this?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Anybody else having crashes when clicking on the mansion?
UPD: it's compressed vesion
I have the same issue
Are you using the compressed version as well?
Mine is crashing too, using the compressed version.
Messed up by decompiling the scripts after playtesting, hunting for some of the renders for the comparison shots. Added the original scripts.rpa to my post so you can replace it and am in the process of uploading a fixed version. Sorry for the inconvenience. :oops:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Messed up by decompiling the scripts after playtesting, hunting for some of the renders for the comparison shots. Added the original scripts.rpa to my post so you can replace it and am in the process of uploading a fixed version. Sorry for the inconvenience. :oops:
Dont worry, you are already doing us the favor of compressing it

thanks for letting us know what was the issue and for providing the fix (y)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone here tell me in what order should I play all these games/VN's for the best story wise?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I keep getting this error by clicking on mansion or home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I broke the compression. A fixed one is up but I also added the orignal game's script.rpa so you need only download an additional 8 MiB and replace the one present in the game's game directory. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
hmm, kind of surprised that Minna is excluded from the ubber harem ending tbh, but other than that, this was some good food :p
Why you surprise? When MC dreamed about his harem, minna was not part of it.... His dream came true

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Nice April fools joke... Why are there so many grammatical errors in this update?
There's been linguistic weirdness all along; pretty sure English isn't the dev's first language.
so it's final
No, there are two endings they couldn't get done in time, so there will be a version 17, but not until after the launch of P.H.O.E.N.I.X.E.S.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
is there a way watch gallery with captions. dont wana replay game to where i previously was it soooooo long lol

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes