Mark17

May 15, 2017
Here's the closest thing I see on the Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Biggest takeaway is they didn't quite get everything they wanted done in time for this update, so there will in fact be one more, but PHOENIXES launches first, in about a month; they'll tell us more about the plan for v17 in a few days.
I hope for a Rachel solo ending.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
MC: "I strive to be a man of virtue"

Also the MC, five minutes later: "I'm sorry I raped you, I guess, but it was also totally your fault too, and the police will never believe you, and even if they did I'd evade justice because my dad is rich, so how about I just throw some money at you like a common street whore and we pretend this never happened"

*delete*
Is this still in the game or has it been rewritten? I despise when writers try to justify rape.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Uhhh V17 being put behind work on another game... err but you're so close to finishing the game, now it's hard to decide whether to wait some more for the game to be done or just do it now sighs.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Is there any chance this game will ever be out on Steam, or is it one of those situations where it can't because of the models like Once in a Lifetime?

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is this still in the game or has it been rewritten? I despise when writers try to justify rape.
It has been rewritten to be less rapey and it is better now. Whether it is actually up to what you like I can't say, some felt it was a good rewrite, others felt it wasn't enough and they still felt similar to what you described. So probably you'll have to find out yourself how you feel about it, it certainly warrants a try.

Reactions: Xtmr61

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I read that the changelog posted on patreon has a lot of content related to endings with several different characters, does that mean this game has come to an end?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Rachel didn't really have a longer fleshing out for her character huh... I hope dev's gonna do a solo ending for Rachel. Moreover, it needs to be really long and give us a satisfying ending with her. Uno too, needs a solo ending where the plot will involve her parents or something, a long one too!

Lastly, if possible... we get to have some more updates on this. Like more snippets of their harem life and some more romantic interactions. Everything doesn't need to be about sex, the cute and wholesome moments experienced along the journey may still be used to give us a small look on their future. Seriously, good shit.

Best wishes for their new game.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
My previous comment seems to root on my love on the soundtrack that plays when there are serious, melancholic scenes. Anyone knows the name of that one? I'm referring to the music used in Vera being tired, first sex with Uno and some other scenes.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
It has been rewritten to be less rapey and it is better now. Whether it is actually up to what you like I can't say, some felt it was a good rewrite, others felt it wasn't enough and they still felt similar to what you described. So probably you'll have to find out yourself how you feel about it, it certainly warrants a try.
Wait what part of the game was this? It's been so long since I last played that I honestly can't remember what girl this happens with.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes