Xtmr61

Oct 8, 2019
i dont know, it says no new content wait for next update for those chars, also got 2 events that said event will continue in v14 or something like that lol
and its v16 at the menu
Looks like your save file has got corrupted, generally very old saves don't work properly with newer versions.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v16] [NoMeme] – Compressed

Win/Linux v16 · · · (999.4 MiB :: 5.28 GiB)
Mac v16 · · · (983.6 MiB :: 5.26 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
Script fix · · · (8.1 MiB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Edit: Needed to fix the compression. If you're downloading this after this post got last edited (see bottom right – or check the archive: game/scripts.rpa schould be older than the rest of the files), you're in the clear. Else replace scripts.rpa wit the one above (script fix). Sorry!

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Looks like your save file has got corrupted, generally very old saves don't work properly with newer versions.
i actually started from zero 3 days ago on v15 til there was no content left, so the saves arent old :confused:

Xtmr61

Oct 8, 2019
i actually started from zero 3 days ago on v15 til there was no content left, so the saves arent old :confused:
Well I am yet to play this update but since these are just the endings maybe skip to night and in the MC bed menu the endings button is shown below, maybe you can access new contents there, will follow up once i start playing this update

Last edited:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hmm, kind of surprised that Minna is excluded from the ubber harem ending tbh, but other than that, this was some good food :p

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes