Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Now, I know that you and tsunku are messing around but I need to get this out (otherwise it will bother me for the rest of the day). There is a good chunk of f95 users over the age of 45 (statistically at this age you reached the peak of your career), of those I imagine a good chunk can be considered millionaires by USA dollar standards. The thing is that most of those users are here because of depression or similar trouble (I myself became a recluse at 32).
You are correct that "millionaire" isn't what it used to be 50, 70 years ago, thanks to inflation. While you cannot directly compare due to different products rising differently, what used to be thought of as a "millionaire" would now be somebody with 10 million dollars or more. And while $1 million today certainly should be enough to have a relaxed lifestyle, many people can easily become millionaires if there's nothing standing in their way (no disadvantages due to coming from poor families and having to pay debts e. g.), especially in some better paying white collar jobs, without them leading any extravagant life styles with yachts and dozens of young "nieces" visiting them and suchlike.

"Just" millionaire these days does only mean carefree, not necessarily luxurious (except that being carefree is a very high form of luxury), and you wouldn't recognize them in the streets or even in your circle of friends.

Reactions: v1900 and User1230

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Thrilled for the upcoming update to the game coz the storyline and the gameplay i am loving it.

to the Author of this wonderful game, chief you have my respect and support! always take care of yourself and i am hoping for more Theodora scenesin the future.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
You are correct that "millionaire" isn't what it used to be 50, 70 years ago, thanks to inflation. While you cannot directly compare due to different products rising differently, what used to be thought of as a "millionaire" would now be somebody with 10 million dollars or more. And while $1 million today certainly should be enough to have a relaxed lifestyle, many people can easily become millionaires if there's nothing standing in their way (no disadvantages due to coming from poor families and having to pay debts e. g.), especially in some better paying white collar jobs, without them leading any extravagant life styles with yachts and dozens of young "nieces" visiting them and suchlike.

"Just" millionaire these days does only mean carefree, not necessarily luxurious (except that being carefree is a very high form of luxury), and you wouldn't recognize them in the streets or even in your circle of friends.
Yeah you worded it beautifully and are on point by saying that you would not recognize them in the streets. The Youtube generation thinks that behaving like a drunk rapper is default millionaire behavior.

Reactions: User1230

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I know this is a harem game but can you choose a girl to romance or its forced to fuck all? There is certain girl I want to avoid like the Milf and the black girl.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hi. I know this is a harem game but can you choose a girl to romance or its forced to fuck all? There is certain girl I want to avoid like the Milf and the black girl.
that's both racist and ageist u.u

i'm joking, but i think you can, but the end-game is the harem route...so probably to unlock the ending you'll need to do all the events even with the girls you don't like

Reactions: NukaCola

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thank you for the info. That is unfortunately. Well, as least there is no futa/traps
we don't know a thing about how the ending will be, but considering the situation, it's either 1 big harem ending, or multiple short endings one for each girl(like how is their lives in the harem XD)

point is: we don't know a thing about how the ending(or endingS) will be nor the requirements for unlocking it/them

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes