RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
that's an outright falsehood! you can be rich and still play these games.
Depends how you define rich.
Being a millionaire is not what it used to be. Barely gives you $100K a year in investment income, you need a lot more money than you think if you want to stop working.
Captain Red

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Depends how you define rich.
Being a millionaire is not what it used to be. Barely gives you $100K a year in investment income, you need a lot more money than you think if you want to stop working.
Captain Red
hahaha so you think cuz you're stuck with the idea you must invest to make money when you already have money. why tie your money up where you can't actually use it? that's ridiculous, like having billions in stock you can neither sell or transfer cuz it's only voting stock, to me that is the same as having nothing.
besides cash is easy to get. unless you're stuck with weird ideas about cash being dirty, if it's dirty, wash it!
i retired from working back when i was 28 yrs old. i only occassional do things when i feel like it, sure i ask for money for doing them, but that's cuz to me it's a trade, nothing is done for free.

Reactions: scannatore

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
hahaha so you think cuz you're stuck with the idea you must invest to make money when you already have money. why tie your money up where you can't actually use it? that's ridiculous, like having billions in stock you can neither sell or transfer cuz it's only voting stock, to me that is the same as having nothing.
besides cash is easy to get. unless you're stuck with weird ideas about cash being dirty, if it's dirty, wash it!
i retired from working back when i was 28 yrs old. i only occassional do things when i feel like it, sure i ask for money for doing them, but that's cuz to me it's a trade, nothing is done for free.
You can use your back, or your brain, and the ever dwindling hours of your life to make money, Or you can have money go out and multiply itself while you are doing whatever you want with your life.
Money can't buy happiness, but it can give you the freedom to do what you want, when you want to.
And That leads to happiness . . . .
Pretty Simple.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You can use your back, or your brain, and the ever dwindling hours of your life to make money, Or you can have money go out and multiply itself while you are doing whatever you want with your life.
Money can't buy happiness, but it can give you the freedom to do what you want, when you want to.
And That leads to happiness . . . .
Pretty Simple.
or just find a lucrative business that earns you a lot of money quickly and then retire...

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Besides the millionaire conversation, Any news about the Android version?
This latest update is not public released yet, if i remember correctly the android update always comes with or atleast 2-3days after the public release but who knows maybe someone already making Mod of this version

D

Deleted member 3134592

Can someone send me the save game of the last version

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
Guys what's the difference between having a girl as a girlfriend or sex partner? And you can have only one gf? Great game btw

AdlerTav

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, I'm having this "Don't mess with time" error. It happens around the 25th week (in different saves they happen in different weeks). It prevents me from sleeping and moving forward in the game. I'm not sure what to do, but if someone also comes across this error, know that you are not the only one.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes