ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
Has the English translation of this game been addressed yet? It feels unplayable due to the grammatical errors, at least for me.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Would you believe me if i told you i went like 3/4 of the game thinking shinyrost(i thought it was shinypost at first) was just a nickname people called irene because of the silver hairo_Oo_Oo_O

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm seeing some pregnancy talk in game, but there isn't a tag for it. Not something that is going to happen, right?

Reactions: _Maou_

GoD_Anubis

Jul 19, 2020
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v12a] [NoMeme] ORIGINAL SIZE: 3.91GB

If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (1.03GB):MEGA Workupload
Compressed version for MAC (1.02GB):MEGA Workupload
PS: Mac version is untested.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Hey bro, this compression is cut some animation or just reduce quality of animation ???

PAPTT

Jan 21, 2020
Passion3D Sorry dev, i found a typo in your game. It's Uno's dialogue, but it written Theodora. Even though there is no Theodora in the final scene of Uno... Im sorry if its different, but im playing with android. Maybe it will be same with Win/Mac... Thanks before... Screenshot_20210611_162530.jpg

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
my tier list goes like this
S rank - Theo(she's godlike), Senning(top rank waifu)
A rank - Irene(she's adorable), Elisa(Super Milf Energy is good energy)
B rank - Uno(she's great, but kind of middle of the road compared to the rest), Posia(she's kinda meh, the scenes are great tho)
C rank - Lady Minna( like her...just not that much), Teresa(entirely based on her design), Vera(sorry Vera, i forgot you)
D rank - Rachel (i really do not like rachel)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
my tier list goes like this
S rank - Theo(she's godlike), Senning(top rank waifu)
A rank - Irene(she's adorable), Elisa(Super Milf Energy is good energy)
B rank - Uno(she's great, but kind of middle of the road compared to the rest), Posia(she's kinda meh, the scenes are great tho)
C rank - Lady Minna( like her...just not that much), Teresa(entirely based on her design)
D rank - Rachel (i really do not like rachel)
My list is the same though You forgot Vera bro :eek: You can't forget the 1st harem girl
Rachel is also good but has some pedo vibe since she has the mental age of a toddler when it comes to sexual education.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
My list is the same though You forgot Vera bro :eek: You can't forget the 1st harem girl
Rachel is also good but has some pedo vibe since she has the mental age of a toddler when it comes to sexual education.
thanks, can't believe i forgot her
also, Rachel's design is really good, everything else bad...

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes