Miku Kyoko

May 8, 2021
I would like to know if there are cheat codes for the game, it seems interesting but i don't want to play yet another game in which you have to grind for money

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would like to know if there are cheat codes for the game, it seems interesting but i don't want to play yet another game in which you have to grind for money
Ususally, you should get enough money through simple gameplay (you have a house you rent out as a steady flow of income, work is not only for money but also related to improving relationships with the girls) and you do not have that many expenses bar some side character stuff. The larger issue for you will probably be that you will have to repeat other stuff so you can go after the girls.

Reactions: dawlben

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
No Grind for money is needed. You can earn it just by playing the game. Besides money is not much significant except for some outfits and 'services' from a fortune teller

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Can i ask how to cheat the money??? I'm not kinda good making money :VVVV
Literally, if you show up to one tutoring session a week, you will cover your rent. So if you go to work occasionally and tutor every so often you have no money issues at all. And you will want to do those things to jack Theodora's and the young girl's stats.

Oboe.

Reactions: dawlben

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
anyone has a save?
I just build new pc and try to transfer the files but it got corrupted
Girlfriend Route for all LIs
quick-5-LT1.save - Theodora Alternative Ending
quick-6-LT1.save - End of Content
for persistent file, rename and remove the extension '.save'
'persistent' file is required for some of the 'other' gallery entries

Last edited:

zhane0703

Jan 15, 2021
A very pleasant game, brought a lot of pleasure)))
It helped me a lot not to die in depression while I was writing my master's degree.
Animations my compliments)
Thanks for not leaving her.
UPD: Just for information. Theo is my favorite.
For me, it's Senning :)) the best waifu :))

Reactions: thuong

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
A very pleasant game, brought a lot of pleasure)))
It helped me a lot not to die in depression while I was writing my master's degree.
Animations my compliments)
Thanks for not leaving her.
UPD: Just for information. Theo is my favorite.
Man of culture as well

thejackel

May 16, 2017
damn, for the first time in my life i realized how big of a turn-off grammar mistakes are
at least this game actually has content in it though, that's awesome.

Reactions: Bassrodimo

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
damn, for the first time in my life i realized how big of a turn-off grammar mistakes are
at least this game actually has content in it though, that's awesome.
Yes, they are. And this game isn't perfect in that regard, I will agree. However, if you're already bothered here, I'd argue you can skip 90% of the games on offer on this site, there are worse offenders. And I mean way, waaaaaaaay worse.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Android port virtues 12a I didn't try yet, so play at ur risk

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Is anyone have a link for the latest update but mobile version? Thanks youu
The second post above yours is literally an Android port. If you don't trust that one, the dev's Patreon page has a link to the public release that is accessible by anybody.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes