Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Help me !!!!
Senning - Shameless training which is part of her story which can be unlocked by finding Senning in the college once the required love points is reached.
Elisa - Go to Shinyrost at morning. Elisa will pay Theo a visit once the required love points is reached.
Uno & Theo - The Missing scene for Both Uno and Theo and one of the missing scenes of Vera is the same scene which can be triggered in your room at night once the three girls' harem acceptance reach 25
Vera - Intimacy and Submission trainings which can be unlocked by finding Vera in your house successively once enough love points is reached.

Kjing

Dec 11, 2018
Senning - Shameless training which is part of her story which can be unlocked by finding Senning in the college once the required love points is reached.
Elisa - Go to Shinyrost at morning. Elisa will pay Theo a visit once the required love points is reached.
Uno & Theo - The Missing scene for Both Uno and Theo and one of the missing scenes of Vera is the same scene which can be triggered in your room at night once the three girls' harem acceptance reach 25
Vera - Intimacy and Submission trainings which can be unlocked by finding Vera in your house successively once enough love points is reached.
no, I'm missing extra slots but it doesn't appear on the map even though I've been asleep for almost 3 weeks

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
no, I'm missing extra slots but it doesn't appear on the map even though I've been asleep for almost 3 weeks
The scenes l mentioned are correct. Maybe there is a bug which prevents the game from going forward? Did you try the 'Escape' button?
But if you found the above mentioned scenes and they are not in the gallery, the you need to replay from the previous version save or if you want saves for girlfriend routes, check this post.

Last edited:

Kjing

Dec 11, 2018
The scenes l mentioned are correct. Maybe there is a bug which prevents the game from going forward? Did you try the 'Escape' button?
But if you found the above mentioned scenes and they are not in the gallery, the you need to replay from the previous version save or if you want saves for girlfriend routes, check this post.
maybe it's some kind of error, since i tried the escape button and it didn't work, i'll probably try again or use your save. Thank you my friend

Reactions: Odlanier

AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
How do i actually install the game from the link on patreon on android? It's actually always already an apk that only need to be install to play but idk bout any of this. Can someone help me pls ( i can't show images for however reason, but i hope someone help me)

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
How do i actually install the game from the link on patreon on android? It's actually always already an apk that only need to be install to play but idk bout any of this. Can someone help me pls ( i can't show images for however reason, but i hope someone help me)
If you are using smartphone download VIRTUES_v12a-android.apk
If you are using chromebook or laptop running Android download VIRTUES_v12a-x86.apk

AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
If you are using smartphone download VIRTUES_v12a-android.apk
If you are using chromebook or laptop running Android download VIRTUES_v12a-x86.apk
Yeah i already download the game. The problem is i had a hard time trying to understand how i install the game. Can u give steps on how i install the game?

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah i already download the game. The problem is i had a hard time trying to understand how i install the game. Can u give steps on how i install the game?
Just open
The first apk if you have a smartphone
The second apk if you have a chromebook or a laptop running Android
Other files are not needed as they are for other OS such as windows, linux and Mac

Magnus183

Nov 1, 2018
Just open
The first apk if you have a smartphone
The second apk if you have a chromebook or a laptop running Android
Other files are not needed as they are for other OS such as windows, linux and Mac
I tried but didn't work. My smartphone said it would look it up in the playstore(?) don't know why..

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
I tried but didn't work. My smartphone said it would look it up in the playstore(?) don't know why..
Maybe try disabling play protect
But if it asks for Google Play verification, select install anyway.
If the above steps didn't work, can you post a snapshot so I can have a better idea on the problem?

AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
Maybe try disabling play protect
But if it asks for Google Play verification, select install anyway.
If the above steps didn't work, can you post a snapshot so I can have a better idea on the problem?
IMG_20210712_061957.jpg
Idk why but the file i downloaded is not apk but turned into this. Can u help me?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes