IhauLegend

Apr 30, 2020
I am having issues trying to get the Mac version working. Tried initially with the Pixeldrain version of the patch, but was getting a patch that was over a gig. Next tried the Workuplaod patch at some 40+Meg, and can't get it to work with the compressed v13 that was recommended. Next will try a different SDK (currently using 14.7 - maybe try 13.5?) for the initial v13 conversion...

PS - this is all compressed versions - I don't have the disk space to play uncompressed versions...

PPS - using Ren'Ry SDK 13.5 got it to work. Downloaded eyy'boss compressed v13 and converted to Mac. Then applied the new patch v13.5 and it works as intended. I'm currently upgrading my SDK to the latest 14.8 to see if I have less of these stupid errors...
Wow, thx. But ngl I understand less than half of what you said. I think I will wait until the game is cleared for mac and when the game is fully complete. Thanks, I didn't really expect anyone to reply to my questions seriously. If it doesn't work well on mac then I guess I'll have to buy a new computer huh.

Reactions: JimmyBoy16

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
In the Other Gallery I miss to unlock the Thirteenth image, does anyone know which character and scene it corresponds to (And how to unlock it)?

Thanks

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, whats the 13.5 about? I think read something about side-stories, but which ones?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v13.5 Fix 2] [NoMeme] crunched NEW VERSION!!!

Original / Compressed Size PC: 4,32 GB / 1,13 GB - VIRTUES-v13.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,3 GB / 1,11 GB - VIRTUES-v13.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Reactions: Roman65 and DrFree
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes