TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Think I'll waiit to next update then. Doesn't seem to be so much new that it's worth going from 13 to 13.5. Still thanks for the update.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone have a complete save? Mine got corrupted.
Edit: Forget it! I got it back.

Last edited:

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
I just know Senning Breast cup size is E cup, I hope in the next update, dev can give breast cup size, hip, and waist size for each girl ( Just suggestion).

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These 6 are the same 2 events, part of the family's harem events. You may want ot try to raise Irene's Harem Acceptance.
I think Pet Training is in the gallery menu. If its the one with Irene and Uno, its right there.

If it was another one... I can't remember it. There was plenty of pet play events.

Edit: Wait, you are right. It should be there.
I just tried to replay the event from the gallery, but I can't "take it further".
Definitely a bug.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
These 6 are the same 2 events, part of the family's harem events. You may want ot try to raise Irene's Harem Acceptance.

I think Pet Training is in the gallery menu. If its the one with Irene and Uno, its right there.

If it was another one... I can't remember it. There was plenty of pet play events.

Edit: Wait, you are right. It should be there.
I just tried to replay the event from the gallery, but I can't "take it further".
Definitely a bug.
A workaround to access that scene is to go to the gallery, when you get to the choice that blocks you off open the console and type
D.harem.add(15); G.harem.add(20)
then enter, then choose the previously-locked out option.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
A workaround to access that scene is to go to the gallery, when you get to the choice that blocks you off open the console and type
D.harem.add(15); G.harem.add(20)
then enter, then choose the previously-locked out option.
I tried the usual Shift + O but I think this game has it disabled.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I can't make the UI with the time of day dissapear when I click on an area of the map. Anyone else have this? screenshot0001.png
If yes, is there a solution?

Jul 20, 2017
I nearly stopped playing because of the poor English in the prologue. Glad I didn't though pretty great game and the English becomes far more normal the later you go.

mommy gf pls

GrayMoss

Apr 1, 2018
Hay guys. How to open Minna shop? Senning log says that I need to increase my relations with lady Minna, but there are no events with her and her shop is not available for me. At least I can't find it. I have access only to the shop owned by the lady with a name starting on P... Don't remember her name. Can you help me? Maybe I'm doing something wrong or there is a problem with my saves...

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes