Mark17

May 15, 2017
Hii is this a incest game or a normally lame game like patreon if not we need a incest patch for this game because so many people love incest only lame people don’t love incest or people from patreon :((
Well we have threesome with mom-daughter and it's very likely we have a foursome (with another daughter too) too and orgy (with other harem girls).
And we have chance to threesome with Senning and her mother

• Love
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I haven’t played for a while, what were the issues with Rachel’s storylines? From what I played I liked her and didn’t see anything wrong. Did people just find her bland or was there something really wrong with her new stories?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I haven’t played for a while, what were the issues with Rachel’s storylines? From what I played I liked her and didn’t see anything wrong. Did people just find her bland or was there something really wrong with her new stories?
I could be wrong and I only began playing this game since 2 updates ago, but I think the main problem with her storyline is that she was ignored for a very large portion of the game (she did not have any new events for what felt like 60% of the game). Personally, I like her character.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v14] [NoMeme] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,57 GB / 1,18 GB - VIRTUES-v14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,55 GB / 1,16 GB - VIRTUES-v14-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

Update Patch v13.5 to v14 crunched

Original / Compressed Size: 285 MB / 69,8 MB - V.I.R.T.U.E.S.PC_update_patch_v13.5_to_v14-crunched.7z

Download (Update Patch): -

Instructions: Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

Missing Videos Bugfix Patch
There are some videos missing in the v13.5 content of my compressed version.

Instructions:
Copy/extract the content of the archive attached below into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes