itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Fantastic update! Love the new scenes, but I'm a sucker for the girls in this game. :)

Saying that, not gonna lie, some of the English wordings and sentence structure made my eye twitch here and there. While I can't point them out specifically (i'm too effing tired) one of the new scenes had me twitching something fierce, I think with the mother's and daughter's dialogue.

Anyhow, loving the game. Hope to see more women lactate! :D

Reactions: milklover88

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Honestly, i was half expecting for Elisa to tell Mina that she was also part of the harem, but i still liked the update.
Is good that Rachel finally gets some screentime (she has been left as a side character for a while).
Who else is waiting for more repeatable Harem scenes (not galery ones)?

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Comrades, need assistance on the update patch from13.5 to 14 I did what I've told on the Readme text but it seems it didn't work.

proxyx13

Aug 10, 2017
The game mentioned something about a B&B panel, but I can't find it. Can someone tell me where it is? Thanks in advance.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So I just unlocked Vera's sex skill to level 1, why is that training interaction not available? the shamelessness and intimacy training work fine

Mark17

May 15, 2017
V.i.r.t.u.e.s have compress problems, some images are missing (the new Vera, Theo, Uno foursome event from V14.). For Example.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2020
Can you do the girlfriend route with all the girls at once? Or once you choose girlfriend route for one of the girls, are you locked in to sex partner route with the remaining girls?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Can you do the girlfriend route with all the girls at once? Or once you choose girlfriend route for one of the girls, are you locked in to sex partner route with the remaining girls?
well since no one answer my question, I have been doing everyone on the girlfriend route and so far, they all in my harem, plus happy too, just got to the last part, now waiting for the next game update to show up

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well since no one answer my question, I have been doing everyone on the girlfriend route and so far, they all in my harem, plus happy too, just got to the last part, now waiting for the next game update to show up
(As of now, but probably gonna stay that, I guess that idea just went down the drain, also my info is two or three updates old) Girlfriend and sex partner choices only make a small dialogue difference at the very point but are not used for anything later on.

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
(As of now, but probably gonna stay that, I guess that idea just went down the drain, also my info is two or three updates old) Girlfriend and sex partner choices only make a small dialogue difference at the very point but are not used for anything later on.
Girlfriend route is love route.
While Sex partner route is corruption route.
I chose girlfriend route although I never have a girlfriend.:ROFLMAO:
In this game any route you chose is fine.
They still live with you and love you.:whistle:

Reactions: syfy88man

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Girlfriend route is love route.
While Sex partner route is corruption route.
I chose girlfriend route although I never have a girlfriend.:ROFLMAO:
In this game any route you chose is fine.
They still live with you and love you.:whistle:
So with the two routes are there differences in the sex scenes? Like girlfriend is normal sex while sex partner has ntr or such

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes