Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
So with the two routes are there differences in the sex scenes? Like girlfriend is normal sex while sex partner has ntr or such
This is Harem game.:love:
There's no NTR in this game.:lepew:
-Sex partner/ Corruption route, your girls love you because of your olo(dick/cock/penis).:ROFLMAO:

-Girlfriend route/ Love route,your girls love you because of your kindness, support, good heart, good boyfriend/lover,...
It's just like Cartageno said;
(As of now, but probably gonna stay that, I guess that idea just went down the drain, also my info is two or three updates old) Girlfriend and sex partner choices only make a small dialogue difference at the very point but are not used for anything later on.
Any route you choose, you still can play and unlock all the senses.;)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Just started. Is there any girl in this game that does not have gigantic breasts?
Rachel still has big boobs, but not as big as Senning, Vera or Theo.
Irine has quite small boobs compared to the other girls.

So in your Harem, 2/7 girls are smaller than the rest.

Reactions: NukaCola

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just started. Is there any girl in this game that does not have gigantic breasts?
Rachel still has big boobs, but not as big as Senning, Vera or Theo.
Irine has quite small boobs compared to the other girls.

So in your Harem, 2/7 girls are smaller than the rest.
Look at the banner on the first post and judge for yourself (Rachel is the one on the right, Irene third from the right)

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I know its a harem game but can some girl avoidable?
Kindof, but not really. You can put off raising their stats, but eventually you will get to a point were you need to have raised them to progress with other girls. Rachel in particular requires most other girls to be fairly far along in their storylines to progress past a certain point.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Kindof, but not really. You can put off raising their stats, but eventually you will get to a point were you need to have raised them to progress with other girls. Rachel in particular requires most other girls to be fairly far along in their storylines to progress past a certain point.
Thank you for the answer. That is exactly what I want to know.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I haven’t played for a while, what were the issues with Rachel’s storylines? From what I played I liked her and didn’t see anything wrong. Did people just find her bland or was there something really wrong with her new stories?
The Problem with her storyline is that's it isn't there for a big part of the game. You meet her fairly early and level her up by jogging. In the first weeks that's one of the few productive things you can do in the morning, you can't work or tutor in the morning and many girls aren't availible yet. So you do it almost every morning and she levels up really fast.
But that also means you get to the point really fast were you can't continue until you levelled up all the other girls to a very high degree.
You need to have vera up high for one more event with her, senning up high for another and vera, theodora and uno (I think) at very high harem acceptance for a third. Especially the last one takes a loooooong time. So you have just huge stretches of the game were she is just not there, which hurts her in the eyes of many players I think.
I liked her a lot at the start, but I have to say it fell off too, because I just spend so much more time with the other girls storyline.

Reactions: Boldano

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I don't mind spoilers. Can anybody tell me if Theo confess that he is her first time or mc ever found out of his own? Also will she confess that she loves him?

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
My girl Vera has been ignored again. Hopefully more of her in next update.

I don't mind spoilers. Can anybody tell me if Theo confess that he is her first time or mc ever found out of his own? Also will she confess that she loves him?
Theo dropped shitload of hints but thickhead mc likes to behave memento at the exact time. And yes she confessed her love and in very cute way too.
Her character is very intriguing, she seems to express more emotion/love just by being herself but lately she's been more forward with mc which is ok i guess, i mean people change right!

creepycat

Aug 17, 2020
“VIRTUES” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.
This is the message im getting when I tried to open v14 on mac. I have opened previous versions v11 I think. Any idea what is causing this? I used the nopy link btw.

Reactions: Forsaken9027

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
I'm playing the latest version in android, and I just wanted to ask whether the option of intimacy training and shamelessness training has been added to vera or not. Cuz when I level up her attributes I get to see the scene but then the buttons for the training later are unavailable

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Is there some "main end" currently (I mean not alternative) ?
Seems that I've got everything maxxed and nothing new appear (there are event but they do nothing anymore)

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes