Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
NOPY is giving a 404 error for the main dl for windows.... possible to update the link? (have not looked at the patch)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Would like Sen's mom to join the harem, doesn't seem like it'll happen though.
Never say never, plus with the vibes she was putting out towards Elisa, she might consider sticking around since she revealed she's already in an open marriage and in town to visit her daughter and have some fun.

Ksanz

Nov 11, 2021
I am playing on the android version of the game and every time I enter a code to unlock the backgrounds nothing happens. Are the BGs only for the PC version of the game?

Faloughasch

Apr 15, 2019
I can't install the most recent android release. It keeps telling me that there was an error "Parsing the package" and won't finish initializing setup. Does anyone know why this is? Is my phone just too old?

Jun 19, 2020
I came back to this game after a long time. I guess the last version I played was v8. So I wanted to ask, I vividly remember there was an option in Uno's locker room scene where you can pounce on her or something but back then that option was still a WiP. Was that option removed or am I just remembering wrong?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

V14.5 is now out for the $5 patrons, thanks so much for your patient waiting. I hope you will enjoy it.

Just like v13.5, v14.5 focuses on finishing the job we left undone in previous updates too.
Now let’s take a look at what’s new in the update:

- New training options
Theodora's shamelessness training option: Cabinet sex
Uno's submissiveness training option: Pet training
Elisa's sexskill training option: Mother roleplay
Elisa's submissiveness training option: Bondage training

- New plots
New personal plots for Irene.
New harem plots for Vera&Uno&Theo, Theo&Elisa, Uno&Senning.

- Bug fixes and optimizations
Added red dot guidance in Minna's store and Posia's store, now no one will miss their plots again~

Karnath

Feb 2, 2020
V14.5 is now out for the $5 patrons, thanks so much for your patient waiting. I hope you will enjoy it.

Just like v13.5, v14.5 focuses on finishing the job we left undone in previous updates too.

Now let’s take a look at what’s new in the update:

- New training options

Theodora's shamelessness training option: Cabinet sex

Uno's submissiveness training option: Pet training

Elisa's sexskill training option: Mother roleplay

Elisa's submissiveness training option: Bondage training

- New plots

New personal plots for Irene.

New harem plots for Vera&Uno&Theo, Theo&Elisa, Uno&Senning.

- Bug fixes and optimizations

Added red dot guidance in Minna's store and Posia's store, now no one will miss their plots again~

Reactions: JennaJJ
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes