PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I was going to download this, but.... the servers all made donkey's smile. The lowest time started at 2hrs then quickly went to six, five four back to five.... I miss NOPY, a 5Gb file size needs a good distribution server these are NOT. Dwnld capable at 465Mb/s but this is not the old days where some of us were willing to wait hours for a download, I will do a hard pass maybe try another day.

justtale

Dec 31, 2020
Virtues girls are extracted from PlayHome.
Can anyone please share the character cards, PlayHome or HS2 is fine.
Thanks a lot

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How to bang Lady Minna ? I can't find her , the only scene I got with her is her watching MC and Senning and I finished all main story for all the girls

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Heard lots of good things about this game, but the best Harem games always include the MC's family. Where are they in this game? Any chance of them being brought in? :unsure: Also, are there any ladies that don't have giant melons? Small breasted ladies are sexy too. ;)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Hello fellas,

I need help for these 3 memories from Vera et Senning.
Or maybe it's a bug?
View attachment 1506313 View attachment 1506314
Actually, those are 2 events. One of them is common for both Senning and Vera. Here's the gallery screen that might give a hint to their contents.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the replay, both events start out as a conversation between Senning and her mother (from Senning's viewpoint) in her university room, so both of these are likely triggered from there (I don't remember how these were triggered).

The one with the aprons is quite recent, either from version 14 or 14.5, but the one from outside is older (probably version 12 or 13).

Reactions: Mastakony

keeley9

Dec 28, 2017
Pardon me for stupid question here, so if my last ver is v11a can i just download the update or i need to download the entire game? Thx in advance for the ones that answering

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Pardon me for stupid question here, so if my last ver is v11a can i just download the update or i need to download the entire game? Thx in advance for the ones that answering
According to the update's filename, it will only work to upgrade from version 14.0 to version 14.5. If you have an older version than that, you'll have to download the full game (version 14.5 for PC is at 4.7 GB).

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes