Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Was hoping the plot would branch out into darker options available for choice, will there ever be? (Forced/drugged sex etc)
Pretty unlikely in my opinion. (a) there is no need for it, the girls are already willing and happy as is, and (b) an earlier version of the opening was already scaled down a bit because the playerbase didn't like it for being too forcey/druggy/rapey.

Reactions: Varxen

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
If What U talked is Clothes Store For Vera:
U need To Upgrade LOVE POINT with Vera.

If Its Posia shop: U need to max all LP of U harem of This Game then posia will triggered.

For all sorry if My English doesnt Sound Good.
But i Hope U'll understand What I talked About!
Same error with every time i click the "Clothes Store" with a red dot on it, I get:

"the dialogue A_love_2 seems to be missing from the game"

message. Vera is already Maxed out (10 heart, 1 fire) at that point. I am at version 14.5 continuing from an old version save.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Different versions will come if somebody downloads and leaks them here, F95 doesn't do that themselves.

Reactions: BagMan

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Different versions will come if somebody downloads and leaks them here, F95 doesn't do that themselves.
No. The dev always releases the public version after like 10 days but now after 10 days, nothing at all. Check his patreon if u don't believe me

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Doesn't the update patch work on the currently available Mac version (v14 according to the first post)?

*EDIT* Just tried on my Hackintosh running Mojave. The patch does work much the same as updating the PC version. However, I noticed that if you dragged the /game folder into the package and just clicked "Replace", it will delete the current contents of the Mac app's /game folder and cause errors when trying to run it. Actually opening the folders and copying over the files worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Hybrid

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No. The dev always releases the public version after like 10 days but now after 10 days, nothing at all. Check his patreon if u don't believe me
Still somebody needs to bring it over here to get it uploaded. F95 don't do that.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, I can't seem to do the outdoors training with Irene; says 'outdoor_d' appears to be missing, or something similar.

Is anybody else getting that same issue?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes